• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Simple E-Mail Newsletter for September

In summary, the "Simple E-Mail Newsletter for September" has the purpose of providing customers with updates, information about new products, promotions, and recipes for the month of September. It will be sent out once a week on Mondays. Unfortunately, the content cannot be customized, but it aims to appeal to all customers. To sign up, visit the website and enter your email address. You can also opt out at any time by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link or contacting customer service.
PC_CPR
Hello,
I've done it again! I put together a quick and simple newsletter for use in the body of your email. I'm very grateful to all Cheffers for sharing so many helpful tips here on this board. I've been able to incorporate at least three of those tips into this month's newsletter.

Don't forget to customize it with your own website address/info.

Good luck everyone! Hope it helps to generate some serious biz....

Attachments

• September News.doc
    45 KB · Views: 508
Thanks for posting that looks great.

That looks great!! Thank you for sharing!! I will definately be sending that out.

This is great! I like simple and I know my customers do too. Most have told me they never read a lengthy newsletter. The one change I am making is I am sending the specials for Sep-Dec as an attachment since a few have already ask me about that so why not get them excited!

Thanks!PS to Cindy--There's a handful of folks who didn't give me their email address--to those I snail mail the email newsletter one on side and on the other the 4-on-one-page Host/Guest Sep-Dec specials that someone else on Chef Success posted.

It looks great!

Very nice Cath. AND if you tsake the time to do it - it is not simple;)

We appreciate you sharing with us.

It's absolutely perfect thanks so much for sharing!!

Wonderful! Thanks for sharing!

Related to Simple E-Mail Newsletter for September

1. What is the purpose of the "Simple E-Mail Newsletter for September"?

The purpose of the "Simple E-Mail Newsletter for September" is to provide customers with updates and information about new products, promotions, and recipes for the month of September.

2. How often will the "Simple E-Mail Newsletter for September" be sent out?

The "Simple E-Mail Newsletter for September" will be sent out once a week for the entire month of September, typically on Mondays.

3. Can I customize the content of the "Simple E-Mail Newsletter for September"?

Unfortunately, the content of the "Simple E-Mail Newsletter for September" cannot be customized. However, we strive to provide a variety of information and resources that will appeal to all of our customers.

4. How can I sign up to receive the "Simple E-Mail Newsletter for September"?

To sign up for the "Simple E-Mail Newsletter for September", simply visit our website and enter your email address in the designated sign-up form. You will then start receiving the newsletter for the month of September.

5. Can I opt out of receiving the "Simple E-Mail Newsletter for September"?

Yes, you can opt out of receiving the "Simple E-Mail Newsletter for September" at any time by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the newsletter. You can also contact our customer service team to be removed from the email list.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PC_CPR
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
chefjill
  • PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • ChefinHarmony