• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Simple and Cheap for a Crowd....

In summary, the Italian pasta stir fry would be good as a demo because it is cheap and easy to make. The chicken squares could be made as a showpiece as well as the hot pizza dip. The clubhouse chicken squares would be great for a casual dinner because they are easy to make and everyone can help.
pamperedinAlaska
Silver Member
Here I am again, asking for a bit of your vast knowledge!:) I have a show next week for a gal who is afraid of having a show, so to convince her I said just invite all your friends and I'll buy all the ingredients. I have no problem doing this, but needed some inspiration! We're having it in a confrence room at our work, with no oven access. I thought of many recipes(perhaps our fav Mandrin Pasta), but really couldn't think of the "right" one. I would like the gals to participate in some part of the prep/assembly. Again, simple and cheap...but having that "wow" factor we all seek!
As always, TIA!
Have a great day,
Ember

The Mandarin Pasta Salad sounds good & it feeds ALOT of people. You could leave the peppers,onions,cuccs & nuts for the show. This way they can slice & dice them (showing the chopper,knives,cutting boards etc..). You could also bring some pizza cookies(already baked & cooled) bring alot of toppings (cchips,peanuts,raisins,mini marshmellows etc...) have them in the prep bowls & let them create different styles. Again showing off the prep bowls,stones,chopper,egg slicer etc...hope this helps:)

Ginger:cool:

The Italian Pasta Stir-Fry is dirt cheap and makes a great demo, too!

Clubhouse Chicken Squares?

Hot Pizza dip?The hot pizza dip can be microwaved- so can the touchdown taco dip.
KH

No oven accessMicrowave access available? The Touchdown Taco as mentioned would be great. If not, Cool Veggie Pizza, crust made or any one of the cold Pizza recipes. The Meditaeranina Hummus Squares from last falls Seasons Best is great to. Casual Cooking Cookbook and the new Seasons BEst I think both have cold recipes too. I always suggest looking at cookbooks when hungry. Let your stomach decide then what to make!

Related to Simple and Cheap for a Crowd....

1. How many people does the "Simple and Cheap for a Crowd" recipe serve?

The "Simple and Cheap for a Crowd" recipe can serve up to 10 people, depending on portion sizes.

2. Can I make substitutions in the "Simple and Cheap for a Crowd" recipe?

Yes, feel free to make substitutions according to your dietary preferences or restrictions. Just keep in mind that it may alter the taste and texture of the dish.

3. Can I prepare the "Simple and Cheap for a Crowd" recipe in advance?

Yes, many components of the recipe can be prepared in advance and then assembled when ready to serve. This can save time and make things easier when cooking for a large group.

4. Can I adjust the serving size of the "Simple and Cheap for a Crowd" recipe?

Yes, the recipe can be easily adjusted to serve more or less people. Just make sure to adjust the ingredient measurements accordingly.

5. Are there any recommended kitchen tools for making the "Simple and Cheap for a Crowd" recipe?

We recommend using Pampered Chef's Large Bar Pan or Large Round Stone for optimal results when cooking for a crowd. These versatile tools can help evenly cook your dish and are perfect for serving a large group.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
LibrarianChef
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies