• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Silicone Floral CuPampered Chefake Pan

In summary, brownies can be made in this, but the key is to make sure every nook and cranny is oiled and to make sure they sit for 2 or 3 minutes before unmolding.
whiteyteresa
Can brownies be made in this???

I am fixing something for a bake sale for my local relay for life event this weekend and I was wondering if brownies could be made in these

In the past, cupcakes never really sold at any bake sales we did, so I am making cupcake with the silicone pan and I will be using the EAD to fill the cupcakes from the bottom - icing will then be inside instead of on top - so they can see how pretty they are.

So I was going to make brownies and insert Peanut Butter icing into the bottom

So let me know you opinion

Thanks

:chef:

I had a host make brownies in it (prior to the party, for guests to snack on during the show) and she basically told me that she doesn't like this product much...finds that it's hard to clean. The brownies didn't turn out so great for her, because they actually stuck. But since I wasn't there when she was making them, I don't know if she used anything to treat the pan with before adding the batter. Sorry...I know that's not much help...but if anyone has tips I can give her to clean it, I'd love to pass those on!

I have made them and they come out fine -

Sklay - tell her to make the flowers inside out and stick it in the dishwasher to clean. That is what I do and it is like brand new!

I would probably make cake-like brownies. That should be fine then. I think I may have to try your idea w/the icing in the middle. Sounds delish!

I've made them many times & they come out great! I was just getting ready to start making some for our fair this Saturday....HTH

Also I do use Pam/Flour:chef:

I love the Silicone floral cupcake pan! I haven't made brownies in it, but I make pancakes all the time! mmmmm.....I wash mine by hand. Everyone always asks if I spray it before I put the batter in. I used to, but tried it without once and it works fine!

I've made lots of brownies in mine. The keys are:Make sure every nook and cranny is oiled. (My recipe tends to stick if it's not oiled well.)Make sure they sit for 2 or 3 minutes before unmolding.

I've never thought about making brownies in them before. I bet they are pretty yummy :)

how far up do you fill them with batter? 1/2? 1/3?

I used the large scoop

it worked great for me, just the size I wanted in the cupcakes

Just an added note, the people I fixed these for, just loved the icing inside,

:chef:

1. What is the advantage of using a Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan?

The Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan is made of flexible and non-stick silicone material, which allows for easy release of cupcakes and easy clean up. It also distributes heat evenly, resulting in perfectly baked cupcakes every time.

2. How many cupcakes can the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan make at once?

The pan can make 12 cupcakes at once, making it perfect for baking large batches for parties or events.

3. Is the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan safe to use in the oven?

Yes, the pan is heat resistant up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, making it safe for use in the oven.

4. Can the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan be used in the microwave?

Yes, the pan is microwave safe. However, it is important to note that metal utensils should not be used on the pan to avoid damaging the silicone material.

5. How should I clean the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan?

The pan is dishwasher safe, but can also be easily hand washed with warm soapy water. Make sure to fully dry the pan before storing it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • PamperedchefDaly
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • legacypc46