• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Girls Scout Cookies - Move Over!

or texture)They bake up fudgey, but with a little bit of a bean flavor. They are not as cake-like as they sound. Do you taste the beans at all? Even a little bit? (I am a VERY picky eater and cannot stand the taste...or texture)I didn't taste the beans at all, but they do add a little bit of a bean flavor.
susanr613
Gold Member
I am enjoying a warm, chewy, fudgey, minty.....FAT FREE AND ONLY 120 CALORIES brownie that I made in the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan!

I used No Pudge Mint Fudge brownie mix, 6 oz of lowfat yogurt and I lightly sprayed the pan. I baked it at 350 for about 40 minutes. The brownies came out a little crispy on the outside, fudgey and slightly gooey on the inside and, best of all, intact as pretty chocolate flowers!

If you're on WW, it's only 2 points! DS can have the rest of the Thin Mints ;-)

Thanks Susan!! Those sound divine!! :love: :D :angel:

New mint cookies....Yum!!!! Where do you find the No Pudge stuff and how much/what kind of yogurt. How long to bake and what temperature. Definitely want to try them!!!!! Thanks for the idea!

Mmmmm...I was just making out a grocery list and trying to think of something chocolate-y to get for my evening snack :) Chocolate AND guilt-free...what more could you ask?

I found the No Pudge mix at my local grocery store; go to Welcome to No Pudge Fudge - Fat Free Brownie Mix for store listings. It was on an endcap, which means I should have bought all of them. The recipe calls for 5.5 oz lowfat vanilla yogurt, or you can use plain and mix in 1 tsp vanilla. I baked at 350 for about 40 mins.

Enjoy!

Do you have to mix anything else with the brownie mix aside from the yogurt?? Thanks. They sound delicious.

You can also use apple sauce - that's yummy too!

And nope - just the yogurt or apple sauce - nothing else needed (but like Susan said, you can add vanilla or cinnamon types of thing for a different flavor).

ETA: One awesome thing about No Pudge is that you can make an individual brownie in the microwave. I sometimes keep a box at my desk at work with a small ramikin and make one for a snack - yummy!!

twinkie10 said:
Do you have to mix anything else with the brownie mix aside from the yogurt?? Thanks. They sound delicious.

No....also, you can make an indivdual in a prep bowl.

4 Tablespoons of No Pudge
2 Tablespoons any FF berry yogurt

1 minute in the microwave

How are they cold? I like the idea of making them in the silicone floral cupcake pan (for the aesthetics as well). Are they best right out of the oven or can I make a batch and have one then and the rest spread out at later times? Do they reheat well?

ChefJoyJ said:
Next question - how are they cold? Are they best right out of the oven or can I make a batch and have one then and the rest spread out at later times? Do they reheat well?

Not sure about that - I've only ever made individual ones.

I wish they made a caramel one!!

They are great at any temperature, but I have not reheated them. I am also trying VERY HARD to limit myself to just one. ;-)

YUMMY!! I love No pudge!! Great idea!

I like no pudge but I always find them to be pricey..

My full time job is working for Weight Watchers :) This is going to sound crazy but here is my favorite brownie. They are higher in fiber and protein then a no pudge making a healthier treat! Don't say I am crazy till you have tried it!!

Take plain old boxed brownie mix & one can of black beans. You do NOT add eggs or oil to this, its only the powder brownie mix and the beans!
Drain and rinse the black beans~ place black beans in a blender (I have a magic bullet that I use) mixed till all chunks are gone... stir the beans into the brownie mix...bake like normal. The box I buy makes 15 brownies at 2 pts each.. My kids gobble them up!! Be BRAVE bake some!!!

Jenni, I love it!!!

that's even better - gotta love that fiber! thanks so much jenni!

Jenni said:
Take plain old boxed brownie mix & one can of black beans. You do NOT add eggs or oil to this, its only the powder brownie mix and the beans!
Drain and rinse the black beans~ place black beans in a blender (I have a magic bullet that I use) mixed till all chunks are gone... stir the beans into the brownie mix...bake like normal. The box I buy makes 15 brownies at 2 pts each.. My kids gobble them up!! Be BRAVE bake some!!!

Do they bake up "cake-like" or fudgey? I LOVE fudgey brownies and don't care much for the "cake-like" variety. Do you taste the beans at all? Even a little bit? (I am a VERY picky eater and cannot stand the taste of beans)

Chef Kearns said:
Do they bake up "cake-like" or fudgey? I LOVE fudgey brownies and don't care much for the "cake-like" variety. Do you taste the beans at all? Even a little bit? (I am a VERY picky eater and cannot stand the taste of beans)

They are fudgey... My husband tells the kids there are beans in the brownies they laugh and say Daddy you are silly. I have never met anyone who said they can taste them.

one more question - which baker do you use?

susanr613 said:
one more question - which baker do you use?

rectangular baker~ I'm dieing to hear some feed back from you all! Let me know if you try it.... Sometimes I sprinkle a few mini chocolate chips on top!

Jenni said:

My full time job is working for Weight Watchers :) This is going to sound crazy but here is my favorite brownie. They are higher in fiber and protein then a no pudge making a healthier treat! Don't say I am crazy till you have tried it!!

Or... a box of devils food cake mix, 1 can pumpkin & 2 Tbls of water for cupcakes. each muffin is 2 pts on WW. Yummy!!!

Jenni said:

OK, I am heading for the grocery store tonight and I am going to try this... And this might seem like a silly question, but I never buy black beans - do they come in different sized cans? If so, what size does this recipe call for.

Thanks for the great idea! I have been dying for chocolate lately, and the scale is showing it! :)

letscook04 said:
Or... a box of devils food cake mix, 1 can pumpkin & 2 Tbls of water for cupcakes. each muffin is 2 pts on WW. Yummy!!!

Those are so good... YUM-O.... you people are making me hungry! Have you eer had a can of diet coke and a box of cake mix? also 2 pts and makes a very moist cupcake!

Jenni said:
Those are so good... YUM-O.... you people are making me hungry! Have you eer had a can of diet coke and a box of cake mix? also 2 pts and makes a very moist cupcake!

I thought that they sounded GROSS!! LOL
They are good and low in fat.:p

Yummy they sound so good. . .I hear yea on the girl scout cookies, my daughter sold 100 boxes I spent an hour last night sorting them out. But man they are yummy too.

letscook04 said:

If you don't want the chocolate variety like this, substitute Spice or Carrot cake with the pumpkin and water. I love these!

Jenni said:

I will have to try this sometime and not tell my husband about the beans. He won't eat them if he thinks there are beans in it!

Jenni said:

OMG THANK YOU! I am going to try these! What do you bake them in? I don't have a good blender... want the bullet but was hoping PC would come out with one.

Jenni said:

Well, I just made these tonight because for some reason I've been thinking about them ever since I read this thread and they are REALLY good!!! I have to say I was very skeptical at first, but you really can't taste the black beans. They aren't as gooey and good as the regular brownies, but that's to be expected with a brownie that is actually good for you!! I have told my sister about them and am going to take her over some tomorrow. I don't think my husband will like them, but I think these will be my new favorite chocolate treat! They were very thick, is that normal. I didn't add anything except for the black beans, should I add a little water?? But if you are looking for a guilt free chocolate snack you should definately try these!!!!:D :thumbup:

chefshawna said:
Well, I just made these tonight because for some reason I've been thinking about them ever since I read this thread and they are REALLY good!!! I have to say I was very skeptical at first, but you really can't taste the black beans. They aren't as gooey and good as the regular brownies, but that's to be expected with a brownie that is actually good for you!! I have told my sister about them and am going to take her over some tomorrow. I don't think my husband will like them, but I think these will be my new favorite chocolate treat! They were very thick, is that normal. I didn't add anything except for the black beans, should I add a little water?? But if you are looking for a guilt free chocolate snack you should definately try these!!!!:D :thumbup:

Glad you liked them...
The batter is thick, you could try a little water. My Bf doesn't drain the beans but when I do that I taste them... but adding water would probably work.

What great ideas. I'm going to have to try them.

1. How did you make the brownies in the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan?

The brownies were made using No Pudge Mint Fudge brownie mix, 6 oz of lowfat yogurt, and lightly sprayed pan. They were then baked at 350 degrees for about 40 minutes.

2. What are the nutritional values of the brownies?

The brownies are fat-free and only 120 calories per serving. They are also only 2 points for those following Weight Watchers.

3. How did you achieve the crispy outside and fudgey inside texture?

The combination of the lowfat yogurt and baking time and temperature helps to create a crispy outside and fudgey inside texture.

4. Can you share the recipe for these brownies?

Sure, the recipe is as follows: Mix 6 oz of lowfat yogurt with No Pudge Mint Fudge brownie mix. Lightly spray the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan and pour the mixture into it. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes. Enjoy!

5. Can you use any other type of brownie mix for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of brownie mix you prefer. Just make sure to adjust the baking time and temperature accordingly.

Back