• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director ...Sigh...looks Like Another Kitnapper...

In summary, the new consultant came and picked up her quickstart box. She blew off my show she was supposed to attend on Sunday because her family was going to Disneyland (they have passes). She set up NC training with her for last night but she never showed up. She is friends with the author on Facebook and it is all over her Facebook about her partying last night. The author would take a kitnapper over this woman any day. There are two people on the author's team that are taking too long to start their business. The author has a girl on her team who has been doing PC for the THIRD time and she has been successful. The author would like to motivate the new consultant to get going ASAP.
Nanisu
Gold Member
signed a new consultant last week, she'd been a consultant before....came and picked up her quickstart box....blew off my show she was supposed to attend on Sunday because her family was going to Disneyland (they have passes)...set up NC training with her for last night and she never showed (which kind of P**sed me off because I could have done something with MY family instead), and now is not returning phone calls or texts. She was (stupid? smart?) enough to friend me on FB and it's all over her FB about her partying last night....

....sigh...

Nanisu said:
signed a new consultant last week, she'd been a consultant before....came and picked up her quickstart box....blew off my show she was supposed to attend on Sunday because her family was going to Disneyland (they have passes)...set up NC training with her for last night and she never showed (which kind of P**sed me off because I could have done something with MY family instead), and now is not returning phone calls or texts. She was (stupid? smart?) enough to friend me on FB and it's all over her FB about her partying last night....

....sigh...

Bless and release...

I had a new consultant blow off NCT with me as well saying she had to work late. Then she posted on FB that she was partying... go figure.It's up to her what she does with the biz... Carolyn is right... time to move on!

right now I'd take a kitnapper - if I don't get a recruit before the end of the month I lose my HO leads... :cry: I have 2 that keep telling me not to give-up on them, they are promising me they want to do this. One is buying a house and wants to wait until she's moved in - the other one is a slow mover....dangit!

pamperedlinda said:
right now I'd take a kitnapper - if I don't get a recruit before the end of the month I lose my HO leads... :cry: I have 2 that keep telling me not to give-up on them, they are promising me they want to do this. One is buying a house and wants to wait until she's moved in - the other one is a slow mover....dangit!

I have 2 as well that are making me wait FAR too long..if I find a good stick of dynomite...I will send a stick your way!!!:cry:

Maybe this is why she was a consultant before? ;)Try & motivate her to get going ASAP! I have a girl on my team who's doing PC for the THIRD time! She admitted that she loves it, but just didn't have the support or the motivation the first two times. She's doing REALLY good this time around. She earned 750 Pampered Chef Dollars in her first 90 days and has just recruited her 4th person, met all the requirements for TL & is promoting on the 1st. So just because they are doing this again, doesn't mean that they can't start off with good business practices from the beginning this time. Her 2nd recruit was super excited about getting started & then MIA for a couple of weeks. Not answering e-mails from either of us or returning calls from her recruiter. Out of the blue, she popped back up this week & is ready to get going. So hold just keep being persistent & you might get lucky! ;)

1. What is "...Sigh...looks Like Another Kitnapper..."?

"...Sigh...looks Like Another Kitnapper..." is a popular kitchen-themed board game created by Pampered Chef. It is a fun and interactive game that tests your cooking skills and knowledge of kitchen tools.

2. How many players can participate in the game?

The game can be played by 2-4 players.

3. What is included in the game?

The game includes a game board, playing cards, kitchen tool pieces, and a dice. It also comes with a rule book and a timer.

4. How long does a typical game last?

A typical game of "...Sigh...looks Like Another Kitnapper..." lasts about 30 minutes.

5. Is this game suitable for all ages?

Yes, this game is suitable for all ages. It is a great way for families to bond and have fun in the kitchen together.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nanisu
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • Nanisu
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
akaskydebil
  • Nanisu