• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vacation Show Booking Tips & Recipe Ideas for Limited PC Products

In summary, the host has no PC and the guest is thinking about adapting recipes to take with them to cook for their cousin and her husband.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
I booked my trip east for 2 weeks. I just booked a show while I am there and want to book another... any tips or recipe ideas? PC products are limited.

Dipping seasoning stuff!

How about a "tools and tastings" using some of the smaller tools, and rubs, seasonings, and sauces?

Or if your hosts already have some products, why not gear it towards their products? Or ask the guests to bring their favorite product to talk about?

How about just demoing your top 3 favorite tools that are easy to pack, and then do a catalog walk-through. Start by asking the Host or a guest what their favorite product is (or if they don't own any yet, what their #1 Wishlist item is)- then talk about that product with enthusiasm ("Oh, I love that product because...." or something like that). Then cross-sell! Mention a product that goes great with that item(s) and why, etc. After 1 or 2 rabbit-trail products, then ask another guest about THEIR favorite, and so on. Make sure you ask them why they love it or what they use it for.

Host has no PC...

I like the walk thru idea...

Keep them coming!

Do you know anyone, or does anyone you know know someone who might be able to lend you products? When I last went to CA, I had the benefit of my Director, who lent me everything and anything I needed to do a show.

I'd just do a "catty walk through" since it can be difficult to take much with you, unless you can find someone in the area.I plan to do a ton of cooking for my cousin and her DH while I am out there next week .... it would be AWESOME if somebody would lend me a DCB but meanwhile, I plan to adapt the recipes to go in their skillets and oven, saying, "This would be nice if we had ....." so maybe by the end of the week they'll want it.

Products you COULD take with if you wanted to have a few things - these are ones that are small, and would take up very little space!UM (folds flat) , Garlic Peeler/Slicer, Mix-n-Chop, Pineapple Wedger, Salad Chopper, small metal sheet pan (so they feel how heavy they are!), some rubs, a Season's Best.

I know my Step mom and sis have some products. I need to check and see.

HATE the UM but do plant to take some spices, season's bests and cookbooks. Not checking luggage and think they'd ditch my forged cutlery. Darn darn darn!

yeah...cutlery items (including salad choppers) probably wouldn't go over too well in a carry-on bag.

Think I just booked show #2 !!!! WAHOO!!!!!!!!!

What is a "Shows While on Vacation" event?

A "Shows While on Vacation" event is an opportunity for a Pampered Chef consultant to host a cooking demonstration or product showcase while on vacation. It allows the consultant to continue their business while enjoying a vacation.

Can I attend a "Shows While on Vacation" event as a guest?

Yes, anyone can attend a "Shows While on Vacation" event as a guest. It is a great way to learn about new products and recipes while supporting a consultant's business.

Do I have to be a consultant to host a "Shows While on Vacation" event?

Yes, only Pampered Chef consultants can host a "Shows While on Vacation" event. It is a perk of being a consultant and a way to continue their business while on vacation.

How do I find out about "Shows While on Vacation" events?

You can find out about "Shows While on Vacation" events by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant or checking their social media pages. You can also search for upcoming events on the Pampered Chef website.

Can I earn rewards or discounts by attending a "Shows While on Vacation" event?

Yes, guests can earn rewards or discounts by attending a "Shows While on Vacation" event. The consultant hosting the event will have special offers and promotions available for guests to take advantage of.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Angel
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
munkee41182
  • chefsteph07
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies