• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shower Invite - Please Review for Me

In summary, to review your shower invitation, simply click on the provided link in the email or text message. You can make changes to the invitation by clicking on the "Edit" button before sending it to your guests. There is no limit to the number of guests you can invite, and our system allows you to enter multiple email addresses or phone numbers at once. The RSVPs for your shower will be automatically tracked on the invitation page, and you can also send reminders to those who have not responded yet by clicking on the "Send Reminder" button on the RSVPs tab.
MomToEli
Hi Everyone!

I've designed an invitation for my upcoming Bridal Showers. Would you all be so kind as to look it over and let me know what you think? Feel free to take it and call it your own, too, if you can use it!

Thanks for your input!

Attachments

• Bridal Invitations.doc
    141 KB · Views: 584
I like it, Sandy!

Thanks, Ann. Did you notice any typos?

I just skimmed. :rolleyes:

Ok- looks fine. One thing I'd do is right-click your web address and select "Remove Hyperlink." That will remove the underline, so that it's easier to read when printed.

Excellent! Thank you and I'm off to print!

I think it looks great! Thanks for sharing.

Very nice! I may just borrow this for my upcoming Bridal Showers.

Looks great Sandy..

AND - thanks for the tip Ann ;)

Perfect! Great job!!!
~Kimberly

Thanks, everyone. I kept the hyperlink in because it draws attention to it. I would have underlined it otherwise. I also did one for another shower coming up that doesn't include the registry stuff. Both should be in the files here. I'm really happy with how they came out. I print them on an antique parchment 24-pound paper.

Feel free to use it if you'e like, Linda! Or anyone else for that matter.

Wow, that is such an amazing idea and great invite
!!!
i am so excited to get started on my new journey as a PCconsultant.....:)

I'm new to this site, but I am going to learn alot! What a wonderful job.

I like your invitation!

Thank you, thank you. I have to give Alison (GourmetGirl) lots of the credit ... she got me started. Now I can't stop :eek: I find myself customizing my invites for every show!

August 4th is a saturday not friday

1. How do I review my shower invitation?

To review your shower invitation, simply click on the link provided in the email or text message you received. This will take you to the invitation page where you can view all the details and RSVP.

2. Can I make changes to the invitation after reviewing it?

Yes, you can make changes to your invitation after reviewing it. Simply click on the "Edit" button on the invitation page and you can make any necessary changes before sending it out to your guests.

3. How many guests can I invite to my shower?

You can invite as many guests as you'd like to your shower! Our invitation system allows you to enter multiple email addresses or phone numbers to send out the invitation to all your guests at once.

4. Is there a way to track who has RSVP'd to my shower?

Yes, our invitation system automatically tracks all RSVPs for your shower. You can view the list of guests who have RSVP'd by clicking on the "RSVPs" tab on the invitation page.

5. Can I send a reminder to guests who have not RSVP'd yet?

Yes, you can send a reminder to guests who have not RSVP'd yet by clicking on the "Send Reminder" button on the RSVPs tab. This will send a follow-up message to those who have not responded to your invitation yet.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChristyF
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pckellyfrancis