• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Show Tonight....show New Products??

In summary, Jennifer brought a trifle bowl to her February show, generated 3 bookings, and then showed off new catalog items after people checked out.
SusanBP0129
I have a show tonight... my question is - should I bring any of the new products to show?? I don't want to detract from tonight's show... Thoughts? opinions??

i have definitely brought 1-2 pieces...because they will help with bookings! I would wait to talk about them until after everyone has filled out most of your order forms ;)

Good point! Perhaps I should bring the trifle bowl....what else?

Dots bowl!! It will grab some people's attention....just enough :)

Excellent idea! Thanks Jennifer! :D

The new towels as well. It will be personal preference, and I doubt that they would not buy them from F/W just because they love the new colors. You also could bring some of the restyled products....and give people a choice, some people probably love their products that they love at home and my not care for the new styles....which could boost your sales for now!Okay, I'll shut up now!

I did a show last night using the trifle bowl. It's the first time in my 16 seasons that I've done that. Since I obviously couldn't get any more shows for Feb :) I used it to get people excited about spring. I got 3 bookings so it worked just fine.

Definitely don't spend alot of time on what's new for spring, just enough to peak their interest.

I took the new knies and I got 3 bookings cause they LOVED the green color and wanted them

Take a handful of stuff. I brought the Trifle Bowl to all my February shows. Generated a handful of April bookings. :) The current host would beg someone to host in April so she could get it too. It was great.

I showed some of the mini catalogs last night after people started checking out. I ended up getting several bookings because people were excited about the new products. I don't think it hurt sales and the hostess was happy so many people booked.

I would show them off and then say, "be one of first of your friends with our new colors and line of products. You'll make everyone else jealous!"

I've been bringing a few items for a [stage whisper] sneak preview [end stage whisper] since mid-February. It's a great way to suggest booking a show.

Related to Show Tonight....show New Products??

1. What new products will be featured at tonight's show?

At tonight's show, we will be featuring our new Deluxe Air Fryer, Quick Cooker, Mix 'N Chop, and Stoneware Baking Set.

2. Can I purchase the new products at the show?

Yes, all of the new products shown tonight will be available for purchase at the show. We will also have exclusive show-only deals on these items.

3. Will there be any demonstrations of the new products?

Yes, our consultant will be demonstrating how to use each new product during the show. You will have the opportunity to ask questions and see the products in action.

4. Are there any special promotions for purchasing the new products?

Yes, for every new product purchased at the show, you will receive a free gift with purchase. Additionally, if you purchase all four new products, you will receive a 10% discount on your entire order.

5. Can I still attend the show if I am not interested in the new products?

Of course! While the focus of tonight's show will be on the new products, our consultant will also be showcasing some of our classic and popular items. Plus, there will be plenty of delicious food samples to enjoy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mspibb
  • DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • krisPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies