• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kickstarting the New Year: My First Show of 2010

In summary, In preparation for her first live show, the chef offers guests a taste test and a door prize drawing.
Monty060609
Can I get your input? I'm not sure if this sounds like too much or too little.
I am treating this show as my first one. I started back in October but I haven't had a live show since November. So I'm starting 2010 by starting over :)

(obviously I won't be able to 100% stick to the times but I'm putting them anyway)

3pm guests arrive
3:15 start cooking demo.
I'm making the 30 minute Chicken and the Parm Garlic bites (kind of a Dinner In No Time theme). At this time I'll also be sure everyone has a folder with catalog, order form and door prize slip.
4pm taste test and do booking slide presentation (which I practiced with my dog he loved it LOL)
4:15 do the FRANK game and explain how FRANK would help if they were to do their own show. First one to completely fill it out wins a prize.
4:30 do door prize drawing and then start checking people out.

My goal with this party is to get bookings! I honestly don't care if I don't get a single sale, but I need to get bookings or I'll never make it. :eek:

Just a quick question....will there be time for guests to play with the product? When will you highlight the benefits of our tools? I'm thinking it's during the 3:15 - 4 pm slot, but wasn't sure

The outline looks good....if there's fun and laughter, people will book. ;)

What is the FRANK Game?

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Just a quick question....will there be time for guests to play with the product? When will you highlight the benefits of our tools? I'm thinking it's during the 3:15 - 4 pm slot, but wasn't sure

The outline looks good....if there's fun and laughter, people will book. ;)

Thanks. :)
Ya I'm putting out a 'spread' of tools and since the recipes are so simple and quick it will be during the demo/interactive part where people can use and test whatever they want

Perfect....I'd highlight some key items or your fav's from each collection. Include some benefits and ideas for the products you do mention. Also, be sure to use Full Service Checkout with each guest....you'll be surprised how many leads pop up just from that. Wishing you lots of bookings!

The only thing I would do differently is hand out the catalogs/order forms after the demo. That way everyone is paying attention to you ... :)

1. How do I book my first show of 2010?

To book your first show of 2010, reach out to your friends, family, and acquaintances and let them know that you are hosting a Pampered Chef party. You can also advertise on social media or through word of mouth. Once you have a few interested guests, you can work with a Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a date for your show.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef show in the new year?

Hosting a Pampered Chef show in the new year is a great way to kickstart healthy eating habits and a new year's resolution to cook more at home. You can also earn free products and discounts as a host, and have a fun and interactive gathering with your friends and family.

3. What types of products will be featured at the "Kickstarting the New Year" show?

At the "Kickstarting the New Year" show, we will be featuring products that are perfect for healthy cooking and meal preparation, such as our Spiral & Slice, Veggie Strip Maker, and Quick Cooker. We will also have a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets that make cooking easier and more enjoyable.

4. Can I customize the menu for my "Kickstarting the New Year" show?

Yes, as a host, you have the freedom to choose the menu for your show. You can work with your consultant to create a menu that fits your dietary preferences and goals for the new year. We also have a variety of recipes available on our website that you can choose from.

5. How can I earn rewards as a host for the "Kickstarting the New Year" show?

As a host, you can earn free products and discounts based on the total sales from your show. You can also earn additional rewards by booking future shows from your guests at your show. Your consultant will provide you with all the details and help you maximize your rewards as a host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzy Englert
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Suzy Englert
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Laura Kavanaugh