• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Verify Donations for Pampered Chef Orders?

In summary, Rufth Donations Automatic is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to easily make recurring donations to their favorite charities while shopping for their favorite kitchen products. Customers can sign up during the checkout process by selecting their preferred charity and donation amount, which will be automatically added to their total with each purchase. Changes to charity or donation amount can be made at any time, and there are no additional fees for using the program. Customers can track the impact of their donations through their Pampered Chef account or by visiting the charity's website.
MomToEli
Does the website automatically round everyone's order up when they place an order?

I've now received three orders for two different shows, and each one of those orders is rounded up to the nearest dollar. At shows, I've not had a single person want to round up.

Do I need to be calling people and verifying with them that they want to do this?

I think the website does do it automatically. It's their own fault if they didn't read and uncheck the box. :)

:cool:

Great perspective, Ann!

1. What is Rufth Donations Automatic?

Rufth Donations Automatic is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to easily make recurring donations to their favorite charities while shopping for their favorite kitchen products.

2. How does Rufth Donations Automatic work?

Customers can sign up for Rufth Donations Automatic during the checkout process by selecting their preferred charity and the donation amount they would like to make with each purchase. The selected amount will be automatically added to their total each time they make a purchase on the Pampered Chef website.

3. Can I change my charity or donation amount?

Yes, you can change your charity or donation amount at any time by logging into your Pampered Chef account and updating your Rufth Donations Automatic settings. You can also cancel your recurring donation at any time.

4. Are there any additional fees for using Rufth Donations Automatic?

No, there are no additional fees for using Rufth Donations Automatic. The full donation amount selected by the customer will be sent to the designated charity.

5. How can I see the impact of my donations?

Customers can see the impact of their donations by logging into their Pampered Chef account and viewing their donation history. They can also visit the charity's website for updates on how their donations are being used to make a difference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsharon1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Krista Burson
  • SheenaGonzales
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kristianne