• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Share My Non-PC Recipe with Others?

In summary, the original poster was looking for advice on whether she could put her personal PC info with a recipe she was handing out that IS NOT a PC recipe, and Rae and Cathy were both agreement that it would be okay as long as it wasn't identified as a PC recipe. After some back and forth, it seems that everyone is in agreement that this would be a good idea. However, no one is willing to actually make the button.
tvwalsh72
put my contact info on a non PC-recipe that I made at a social brunch. I had a brunch for my DH's girls BBall team. They all loved one recipe I made for a French Toast Bake and have asked for the recipe. I thought it would be a great way to get their moms to see that I do PC.

What do you think?

I don't see a problem with it. The only problem is if you don't identify a PC recipe as a PC recipe by having the information at the bottom.

I'm with Cathy. As long as you don't identify it as a PC recipe, you should be fine. After all, you want people to know that part of the reason you're such a wonderful cook is that you have those great PC tools. ;)

You could make a label that says:
If you want more great recipes...

Direct them to your website, have them call you, etc.

raebates said:
I'm with Cathy. As long as you don't identify it as a PC recipe, you should be fine. After all, you want people to know that part of the reason you're such a wonderful cook is that you have those great PC tools. ;)
I think you misspoke. You SHOULD identify the recipe as a PC recipe if it is (if you didn't change it at all - if you do have a change then I would say "adapted from a PC recipe").

It is definitely okay and advised that you put your info (name, title - Merry Cooker, Independent Consultant with The Pampered Chef - phone, email, website) on all papers you give out! It is only the web and the top 100 newspapers/magazines that we are not allowed to advertize on.

BethCooks4U said:
I think you misspoke. You SHOULD identify the recipe as a PC recipe if it is (if you didn't change it at all - if you do have a change then I would say "adapted from a PC recipe").

It is definitely okay and advised that you put your info (name, title - Merry Cooker, Independent Consultant with The Pampered Chef - phone, email, website) on all papers you give out! It is only the web and the top 100 newspapers/magazines that we are not allowed to advertize on.

No - the original poster was asking if she could put her personal PC info with a recipe she was handing out that IS NOT a PC recipe....and was wondering if that was okay - so Rae is right.....make sure you don't identify it as a PC recipe when it isn't.;) :thumbup:

ChefBeckyD said:
No - the original poster was asking if she could put her personal PC info with a recipe she was handing out that IS NOT a PC recipe....and was wondering if that was okay - so Rae is right.....make sure you don't identify it as a PC recipe when it isn't.;) :thumbup:
Oh! Sorry! I missed that. my bad.

ChefBeckyD said:
so Rae is right;) :thumbup:

I love it when people say that!

Rae you should see if Ann will make you a T-shirt with that on it :)

rennea said:
Rae you should see if Ann will make you a T-shirt with that on it :)

Good idea, but I don't really wear T-shirts. The only one I wear is the Post Slut T-shirt Ann made. I wear it as part of my jammies at PC events. :love:

Maybe a pin or ribbon to adorne your jammies:D

I think "Rae is right" and "Ann is a know it all" would really start a great fad. You know like the "Vote for Padro" T-shirts, hats and pins.

Heck, I'd love a "Rae is Right" button to wear to family get-togethers. Maybe some of my relatives would start paying a modicum of attention to the things I say.

Naaaaaahhhhhh. It'll never happen. :rolleyes:

rennea said:
I think "Rae is right" and "Ann is a know it all" would really start a great fad. You know like the "Vote for Padro" T-shirts, hats and pins.
It's Pedro. But we get what you're saying.:D

sfdavis918 said:
It's Pedro. But we get what you're saying.:D

"Sarah is such a know it all":p

and yes "Rennea is a bad speller"

rennea said:
hey! I resemble that! :grumpy:

;)

rennea said:
"Sarah is such a know it all":p
Sad, but my DH would definitely buy that one! Heck, who am I kidding, I would buy one for myself!!:p

I think Ann should just create a button that says "________ is such a know-it-all"... then we could all get one and fill in whatever name is appropriate!

Good idea Katie........

This thread has become a total hijack :)

rennea said:
Good idea Katie........

This thread has become a total hijack :)

You say that as if it was a surprise!

Didn't surprise me none. I've learned to never expect the last few posts of a thread to have anything to do with the original topic. Several of us should have "Hijacks are us" as a motto.And, yes, I'd be one of them. That's why I said "Several of us." ;)

Pretty much how most of our converstaions in the real world happen as well!

Sadly, that's true. Of course, it does lead to some interesting insights into other people's psyche.

Related to Should I Share My Non-PC Recipe with Others?

Is it wrong for me to use non-Pampered Chef products in my demonstrations?

No, it is not wrong for you to use non-Pampered Chef products in your demonstrations. However, we recommend using our products to showcase their quality and effectiveness.

Is it wrong for me to host a Pampered Chef party and not purchase anything?

No, it is not wrong for you to host a Pampered Chef party and not make a purchase. We understand that not everyone may be able to make a purchase at the time of the party. Hosting a party is a great way to introduce your friends and family to Pampered Chef products.

Is it wrong for me to ask for a discount on Pampered Chef products?

As a consultant, it is important to follow our pricing and discount guidelines. However, we do offer special promotions and discounts from time to time, so be sure to check with your consultant for any current offers.

Is it wrong for me to sell Pampered Chef products on third-party websites?

Yes, it is wrong for you to sell Pampered Chef products on third-party websites. As a consultant, you agreed to only sell our products through official Pampered Chef channels, such as parties, events, and our website. Selling on third-party websites goes against our consultant agreement and can result in termination of your contract.

Is it wrong for me to use Pampered Chef images and content for my personal business?

Yes, it is wrong for you to use Pampered Chef images and content for your personal business. Our images and content are protected by copyright and are only intended for use by our consultants for Pampered Chef-related activities. Using them for your personal business can result in legal action.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • Tracy99