• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I like Pampered Chef's Facebook Page?

In summary, the Pampered Chef Facebook Page is the official page for the company, showcasing new products, sharing recipes, and engaging with customers. To purchase products, click on the "Shop Now" button or contact a consultant through the page. Exclusive deals and promotions can be found on the page, along with cooking tips and recipes. To connect with other customers, join the "Pampered Chef Insiders" group.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
I see that PC now has it's own FB page. My director sent me a request saying that I should like it too. I clicked on it and now I think I made a mistake. If someone sees that I like The PC and clicks on that link and decides to join from that page, someone else will get my lead.

You can always un-like something.

I did. Thanks. Maybe that will give me some incentive to get my Team Leader title back so I can also get those leads.

Yes, at the very bottom left there is an "Unlike" option.

Check out the other threads on the page though, many of us are quite happy with the new PC FB page.

Are youon Amy's calls? There is no way I'm going to get 8 booked for August, especially since I'll be gone all next week. Do you think I should continue on with the calls?

Related to Should I like Pampered Chef's Facebook Page?

What is the Pampered Chef Facebook Page?

The Pampered Chef Facebook Page is the official page for the company, which specializes in high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and food products. The page is used to showcase new products, share recipes, and engage with customers.

How can I purchase products from the Pampered Chef Facebook Page?

You can purchase products from the Pampered Chef Facebook Page by clicking on the "Shop Now" button located on the page. This will take you to the company's website where you can browse and purchase products. You can also contact a Pampered Chef consultant through the page to make a purchase.

Can I find exclusive deals and promotions on the Pampered Chef Facebook Page?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Facebook Page often features exclusive deals and promotions for its followers. These can include discounts on products, free shipping, or special bundles. Make sure to follow the page and check back regularly for these offers.

Are there cooking tips and recipes available on the Pampered Chef Facebook Page?

Absolutely! The Pampered Chef Facebook Page is a great resource for cooking tips and recipes. The page regularly features new and creative recipes using their products, as well as tips for using their tools and cookware to make cooking easier and more enjoyable.

How can I connect with other Pampered Chef customers on the Facebook Page?

You can connect with other Pampered Chef customers on the Facebook Page by joining the "Pampered Chef Insiders" group. This group is a community of Pampered Chef fans where you can share recipes, ask for cooking advice, and connect with others who share your love for the brand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Daron
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Aprilthediningdiva
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
Aprilthediningdiva
  • meginsf