• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Host a Mystery Host Show for Pampered Chef?

In summary, a Mystery Host Show is a unique type of Pampered Chef party where the hostess is kept secret until the end and guests have the chance to win rewards based on their purchases. During the party, guests place orders and are entered into a drawing to be the secret hostess. The hostess rewards are then divided among all the guests, with the secret hostess receiving the most rewards. To earn rewards as a guest, simply place an order at the party and the more you purchase, the higher your chances of being the secret hostess. It is possible to host a Mystery Host Show at your own home, and there are often special promotions and discounts available for these types of parties. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide more
Lisa2Boys
I need to get some input on holding a Mystery Host Show. I have sent out my invitations but want this to be a fun show (out of the ordinary).

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

I am doing raffles throughout for different grab bags of stuff (extras that I have/things from supply/retired stuff i got from surprise boxes)

Other than that, I am just doing a quick demo (~30 min) as everyone has seen my full demo.

plus I am giving everyone a new Season's Best and free shipping on their order.

hth!

How do you go about giving everyone free shipping??

In PP, you would add the shipping amount as "consultant payment"

So you would be paying for each persons shipping?? That could add up even if it is only $4.

It can add up, but my director didn't do this at her last mystery host 6 months ago and sales were $600 below normal... I figure if I am only doing this twice a year and I am getting repeat customers from this, then in the long run it is worth it. Plus, it's a write off on my taxes!

Related to Should I Host a Mystery Host Show for Pampered Chef?

1. What is a Mystery Host Show?

A Mystery Host Show is a fun and unique way to host a Pampered Chef party! The hostess of the party is kept secret until the end, and all of the guests have the chance to win the hostess rewards based on their purchases.

2. How does a Mystery Host Show work?

During a Mystery Host Show, each guest places an order and is entered into a drawing to be the secret hostess. The hostess rewards are then divided among all the guests, with the secret hostess receiving the most rewards. It's a great way to add some excitement to your party!

3. How do I earn rewards as a guest at a Mystery Host Show?

By placing an order at the Mystery Host Show, you will automatically be entered into the drawing to win the hostess rewards. The more you purchase, the higher your chances of being the secret hostess and earning rewards!

4. Can I host a Mystery Host Show at my own home?

Yes, you can definitely host a Mystery Host Show at your own home! Just let your Pampered Chef consultant know that you'd like to do a Mystery Host Show and they will help you plan and organize everything.

5. Are there any special promotions or discounts for Mystery Host Shows?

Yes, there are often special promotions and discounts available for Mystery Host Shows. Your Pampered Chef consultant will be able to provide you with more information and help you take advantage of any current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • amgreen66
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • alidafrizzell