• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shopping Without an Invitation: Can You Do It?

In summary, people can order on a show or place an individual order on a show, but once they qualify they can order on a show or place an individual order. People can also submit as many shows as they want in their own name.
ryliesmom526
Can customers not shop from the my site w/o being invited to a show.. i just signed up and i am not sure how it works.. but i signed up thinking people could do christmas shopping online..but when i was playing with it it told me i had to enter the host name.

So my ? is can customers not order w/o being invited to a party?

People can order on a show only until you qualify (4 shows or $1250 in sales), but once you qualify they can order on a show or place an individual order. Welcome to PC and Chef Success!

Ask a family member if you can run some shows in your name then when you tell people to shop at your site include the host name they should put in. You could close the show & open a new one each time you get $200 in sales in order to qualify faster (this also get's you $10 freebies on each show). You could also ask a few friends and family to do catalog/e-catalog shows where you set them up for 2 weeks at a time. Ask your family and friends to try to add 40 names to their e-vites. Then customize an email talking about how great Pampered Chef products are for xmas gifts and even include a couple suggestions for "gift" sets.

That is a good idea to have a show going on at all times to get the orders. My director puts on her website that people should enter her name if they aren't ordering with a show. Since HO never sees the host name when it is ordered under a show, it doesn't really matter who the hosts is.

I try to have a show on the website under my name at all times to help visitors out.

HO does see who the host is. They also can see not only the names of the guest but their contact information as well.

BTW: We can submit as many shows as we want in our own name. There is no rule about that.

BethCooks4U said:
HO does see who the host is. They also can see not only the names of the guest but their contact information as well.

I think Gillian meant that HO can't see the names/customers on our personal website's "show".
I always have my name up as a host on my website, too. :)

Thanks for clarifying Laura! It was getting a little late last night!

Related to Shopping Without an Invitation: Can You Do It?

1. Can I shop without an invitation at Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can shop without an invitation at Pampered Chef. Our products are available for purchase on our website or through our independent consultants.

2. Do I need to be a member to make purchases at Pampered Chef?

No, you do not need to be a member to make purchases at Pampered Chef. Our products are available for anyone to purchase, whether you are a member or not.

3. How can I find a consultant to shop with?

You can find a consultant to shop with by using our "Find a Consultant" feature on our website. Simply enter your location and it will provide a list of consultants in your area.

4. Can I host a party without an invitation?

Yes, you can host a party without an invitation. Our consultants can help you plan a party and invite your friends and family to discover our products.

5. Are there any benefits to shopping without an invitation?

Yes, there are benefits to shopping without an invitation at Pampered Chef. You can shop at your convenience and have access to our full product range without having to attend a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pctharper
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • dkitten13