• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent! Inviting Guests via Pws

In summary, if you enter and invite the guests yourself, it will say you're the host, but the email will come from the sender. If you sign in pretending to be the host with her passcode, you won't have to bother her to do the sending.
dkitten13
If I enter and invite the guests myself, does it say I'm the host? I am having a party with a very busy host and told her I could do everything but as I'm adding her contacts its saying invited by me. Will it still say its her party?

Thanks!

It will say it's her show, but the e-mail will come from you as the sender since you're the one sending the e-mail. For it to arrive in their in-box with her as the sender, she needs to go into her show on your PWS and select the people to send the e-vite to. Can you put in all of the guests and e-mails and have her take 2 minutes to send the e-vites? It's much more likely to get opened and not put into spam if it comes from her.

Thanks, I shot her an e-mail advising.

What you can do is go to your PWS (Welcome To My Personal Web Site) and log in as your host using her 4 digit alphanumeric password. Then enter the guests that way and send the invites as well. They will be invited by her and the email will have her name on it in the subject line.

Right, if you sign in pretending to be the host with her passcode, you won't have to bother her to do the sending.

Right, if you sign in pretending to be the host with her passcode, you won't have to bother her to do the sending.

That's what I do all the time for my hostesses. I also send a test email to me first and then I see what it looks like.

HTH,

Lisa

Oh, you guys are so smart! I'll try to do that if I don't see she's done it or hear back from her.

Thanks for the info everybody. I thought I had tried that in the past and it still showed that it came from me. But I'm not tech savy so I'll try again.

1. How do I invite guests via Pws?

To invite guests via Pws, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Invite Guests" button on your dashboard. From there, you can enter your guests' email addresses and send them an invitation to your Pws.

2. Can I customize the invitation for my Pws?

Yes, you can customize the invitation by adding a personal message or including details about any special offers or products you will be featuring at your Pws.

3. How many guests can I invite via Pws?

You can invite up to 50 guests per Pws. If you need to invite more than 50 guests, you can create multiple Pws events.

4. Do my guests need to create a Pampered Chef account to attend my Pws?

No, guests do not need to create an account. They can simply click on the link in the invitation and attend your Pws as a guest.

5. Can I track who has RSVP'd to my Pws?

Yes, you can track your guests' RSVP status by logging in to your Pampered Chef account and viewing your Pws event details. You can also send reminders to guests who haven't RSVP'd yet.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • Bren706