1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: URGENT! Inviting guests via PWS

1. dkitten13

dkitten13 Member

If I enter and invite the guests myself, does it say I'm the host? I am having a party with a very busy host and told her I could do everything but as I'm adding her contacts its saying invited by me. Will it still say its her party?

Thanks!

Oct 27, 2009
  2. Becca_in_MD

Becca_in_MD Veteran Member Gold Member

It will say it's her show, but the e-mail will come from you as the sender since you're the one sending the e-mail. For it to arrive in their in-box with her as the sender, she needs to go into her show on your PWS and select the people to send the e-vite to. Can you put in all of the guests and e-mails and have her take 2 minutes to send the e-vites? It's much more likely to get opened and not put into spam if it comes from her.

Oct 27, 2009
  3. dkitten13

dkitten13 Member

Thanks, I shot her an e-mail advising.

Oct 27, 2009
  4. cmdtrgd

cmdtrgd Legacy Member Gold Member

What you can do is go to your PWS (Welcome To My Personal Web Site) and log in as your host using her 4 digit alphanumeric password. Then enter the guests that way and send the invites as well. They will be invited by her and the email will have her name on it in the subject line.

Oct 27, 2009
  5. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

Right, if you sign in pretending to be the host with her passcode, you won't have to bother her to do the sending.

Oct 27, 2009
  6. Lisa/ChefBear

Lisa/ChefBear Veteran Member Gold Member

That's what I do all the time for my hostesses. I also send a test email to me first and then I see what it looks like.

HTH,

Lisa

Oct 27, 2009
  7. dkitten13

dkitten13 Member

Oh, you guys are so smart! I'll try to do that if I don't see she's done it or hear back from her.

Oct 28, 2009
  8. Becca_in_MD

Becca_in_MD Veteran Member Gold Member

Thanks for the info everybody. I thought I had tried that in the past and it still showed that it came from me. But I'm not tech savy so I'll try again.

Oct 28, 2009
Have something to add?