• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop the Top-Quality Iso Genii 10" Skillet for Your Kitchen Needs

In summary, a person is looking for a GenII 10" skillet for a past consultant and is willing to buy a used Family Skillet with oven rings on the bottom. There is also a suggestion to upgrade cookware and host a show for discounts. However, the person has already received a firm "no" on hosting a show. Another person has a new in box GenII 10" skillet for sale. There is a discussion about the different types of skillets and some people's preferences.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
I've got a client who is a past consultant looking for a GenII 10" skillet.

Anyone have one around they'd like to part with?

I had to finally throw mine out due to overuse and probably a bit of misuse. I bought a new pan at Bed Bath and Beyond...I wasn't a consultant at the time. Hope you find one.

Tell her it's way past time to upgrade her cookware and get her to host a show.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I've got a client who is a past consultant looking for a GenII 10" skillet.

Anyone have one around they'd like to part with?

I have the Family SKillet I am wanting to sale. It is used with some of those rings on the bottom that ovens cause.

pamperedlinda said:
Tell her it's way past time to upgrade her cookware and get her to host a show.
That's what I was thinking, too. A September show, maybe?

I already got a very firm NO on a show. I guess 60% off doesn't appeal to everyone.Thanks, Jenn-Aire-Fer (sorry, I couldn't resist) but I think she'd like one in a box. It's to replace one that one of her old customers bought and the non-stick is peeling.I suggested the 10" pro but that fell on deaf ears, too.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
IThanks, Jenn-Aire-Fer (sorry, I couldn't resist) .

HAHA!! I am use to hearing "Jennie-pooh" around here.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I already got a very firm NO on a show. I guess 60% off doesn't appeal to everyone.

Thanks, Jenn-Aire-Fer (sorry, I couldn't resist) but I think she'd like one in a box. It's to replace one that one of her old customers bought and the non-stick is peeling.

I suggested the 10" pro but that fell on deaf ears, too.
What is wrong with some people?

Ok- I can see that the customer might be OCD and want all her cookware to match. But really... the Exec and even the Professional are soooo much better than the Gen II.

It could show-up on the outlet one of these days.

KG your Mailbox is too full.KG I have new in box item # 2020 stir fry skillet GenII. I will take $53 plus shipping from Cali, don't know what would be cheapest.

Related to Shop the Top-Quality Iso Genii 10" Skillet for Your Kitchen Needs

What are the benefits of using the Iso Genii 10" Skillet?

The Iso Genii 10" Skillet is made with top-quality materials to ensure even heating and cooking. The non-stick surface makes for easy cleanup and the silicone handle provides a comfortable grip while cooking. The skillet is also oven-safe up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, making it versatile for all your cooking needs.

What type of cooktops can the Iso Genii 10" Skillet be used on?

This skillet is compatible with all cooktops, including gas, electric, and induction. It is also safe for use on glass and ceramic cooktops.

What is the best way to care for the Iso Genii 10" Skillet?

We recommend hand washing the skillet with mild soap and warm water. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or metal utensils, as they may damage the non-stick surface. The skillet is also dishwasher safe for convenience.

What is the size and weight of the Iso Genii 10" Skillet?

The skillet has a 10" diameter and weighs 2.5 lbs. This is the perfect size for cooking meals for 2-3 people.

Is the Iso Genii 10" Skillet covered by a warranty?

Yes, the skillet comes with a limited lifetime warranty. This covers any defects in materials or workmanship under normal use and care. If you encounter any issues, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
brewejen
  • cookwithtiffany
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
nancycookspc
  • mspibb
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies