• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop the Best Deals on PC Logo Sweatshirts - Size L Burgundy Crewneck

In summary, the PC logo sweatshirts are only available in size L (large) but other sizes may be available in different colors or styles. They are unisex and made of 50% cotton and 50% polyester. They cannot be customized with your own logo and should be machine washed and tumble dried on low heat. Avoid using bleach or fabric softener for best results.
Candi_f
Gold Member
Up for grabs is a PC logo sweatshirt...burgundy with a crewneck.

Size Large, in EUC. with newer white embroidered PC logo.

Asking $10 plus shipping

PayPal preferred

Thanks! :D

I'd like it!!!

Okay, great! Can you send me off-group your ship-to address and I can figure out a total for you? [email protected] Thanks! :D

Related to Shop the Best Deals on PC Logo Sweatshirts - Size L Burgundy Crewneck

1. What sizes are available for the PC logo sweatshirts?

The PC logo sweatshirts are available in size L (large) only. Other sizes may be available in different colors or styles.

2. Are the sweatshirts unisex?

Yes, the sweatshirts are considered unisex and can be worn by both men and women.

3. What material are the sweatshirts made of?

The sweatshirts are made of 50% cotton and 50% polyester, making them soft and comfortable to wear.

4. Can I customize the sweatshirt with my own logo?

Unfortunately, the sweatshirts cannot be customized with your own logo. They come with the PC logo already printed on them.

5. Are there any special care instructions for the sweatshirts?

The sweatshirts can be machine washed and tumble dried on low heat. Avoid using bleach or fabric softener to preserve the quality of the logo.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pcheflisad
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies