• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Pampered Chef Sweatshirts in Navy Blue with Gold Logo?

In summary, "Pampered Chef Sweatshirts Fs" are high-quality, comfortable sweatshirts featuring the Pampered Chef logo. They come in a variety of sizes ranging from small to XXL and are machine washable. While customization options are not currently available, there are a variety of designs and colors to choose from. You can purchase them through a Pampered Chef consultant or on their official website.
pcheflisad
2 navy blue logo sweatshirts - one size XL, one size L - ok condition

Large Logo is in gold embroidery in center of sweatshirt

$10 each obo

shipping not included.

I'm happy to email pics -

Thanks!
Lisa

can you email me a pic of the large sweatshirt and why OK condition? [email protected]

Would like pic of blue xl sweatshirt! Thanks ck. chefckhall at gmail dot com

1. What are "Pampered Chef Sweatshirts Fs"?

"Pampered Chef Sweatshirts Fs" are high-quality, comfortable sweatshirts that feature the Pampered Chef logo. They are perfect for staying warm and stylish while cooking or attending Pampered Chef events.

2. Do you offer a variety of sizes for the sweatshirts?

Yes, we offer a range of sizes for our "Pampered Chef Sweatshirts Fs" to ensure a comfortable fit for everyone. Our sizes range from small to XXL.

3. Are the sweatshirts machine washable?

Yes, our "Pampered Chef Sweatshirts Fs" are machine washable. We recommend washing them in cold water and tumble drying on low to maintain their quality and color.

4. Can I customize the sweatshirts with my name or personal logo?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization options for our "Pampered Chef Sweatshirts Fs" at this time. However, we do offer a variety of designs and colors to choose from to suit your style.

5. How can I purchase a "Pampered Chef Sweatshirt F"?

You can purchase our "Pampered Chef Sweatshirts Fs" through a Pampered Chef consultant or on our official website. Simply search for the sweatshirt on our website and add it to your cart to complete your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef2you
  • nicki25
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
Replies