• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

"Shop Online" From Www.pamperedchef.com Website...

In summary, when stramge tried to see if there were any directors in a certain area by entering the zip code, MY site came up. However, when stramge became a FD, MY site no longer came up. So, it seems like it only recognizes directors.
AJPratt
Silver Member
So, I just clicked on this to see if there were any directors in a certain area, but when I entered the zip code, MY site came up. I thought when you did that only directors came up? So was I mistaken before, or is it since I became a FD that it came up? I'm just curious.

hm -- stramge, I thought only directors would com eup

Mine came up, too...hmmm...not gonna complain. Could someone check 83713 to see if Kate Jensen comes up? Anne - what's your zip?

I figured it out...no matter what zip code you put in, your own site will come up. It recognizes you.

There must be a glich in the system. That has never happened before, I have been able to look up other websites in the past.

OK... now I know something is goofy! I entered Kate's zip and mine still came up. My zip is 08037.

Probably it knows what u r doing??!!

altho I have pressed order online on the main page and someone else came up---I am a director--it wasn't me:D

I just cleared my cookies and other internet files. Its back to the way it was. Just call me "Chicken Little"!

Chef susan said:
Probably it knows what u r doing??!!

altho I have pressed order online on the main page and someone else came up---I am a director--it wasn't me:D

It rotates through the directors in your area. When we first moved to Georgia I put in my zip and it rotated through 5 directors...NONE in my town (which was a good sign for me!) I know this is where the leads are generated from so I went back through until it again so that the next person to pop up was the original name. I didn't want someone to lose a lead cause I was playing around!

Got a lead today that booked a show :) :) :) All my other leads have been for suds pumps :rolleyes: I've had a couple "Oh, I couldn't find my regular consultant but I remembered her name today and called her." Ugh! I hate those! Of course, PC let's report those as "non-leads" so I get back in the rotation!!

GeorgiaPeach said:
It rotates through the directors in your area. When we first moved to Georgia I put in my zip and it rotated through 5 directors...NONE in my town (which was a good sign for me!) I know this is where the leads are generated from so I went back through until it again so that the next person to pop up was the original name. I didn't want someone to lose a lead cause I was playing around!
That's usually what happens, but this time it just did something goofy. It was me being blonde.

Hey

Could someone try my zip code and tell me what pops up.

whenever I have done this before my directors name came up but now mine does.

My zip code is 21502

Thanks

When I used to check on this to see if there were other directors right in my town, it did rotate through several of us. But now when I do it, just mine comes up. Weird. It must be the cookies or something.

whiteyteresa said:
Hey

Could someone try my zip code and tell me what pops up.

whenever I have done this before my directors name came up but now mine does.

My zip code is 21502

Thanks

I used your zip code and I popped up! My zip is 31210 so there is something DEFINITELY screwy.

1. What is the process for shopping online on the Pampered Chef website?

To shop online on the Pampered Chef website, simply go to www.pamperedchef.com and click on the "Shop" tab. From there, you can browse through the various categories or use the search bar to find specific products. Once you have found the items you want to purchase, add them to your cart and proceed to checkout.

2. Do I need to create an account to shop online?

Yes, you will need to create an account to shop online on the Pampered Chef website. This will allow you to save your information for future purchases, track your orders, and receive exclusive offers and promotions.

3. Is it safe to shop online on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, the Pampered Chef website is secured with SSL encryption to ensure the safety of your personal and payment information. Additionally, Pampered Chef is a reputable company with a strong commitment to protecting their customers' information.

4. Can I return items purchased online?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee on all of their products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

5. Are there any special discounts or promotions for shopping online?

Yes, the Pampered Chef website often has exclusive online promotions and discounts that are not available in their physical stores. Additionally, you can earn rewards and free products by hosting an online party or by referring friends to shop on the website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
deanna_g
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Shari in TX
Replies
Views
NooraK