• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shoot! Forgot My Pampered Chef Debit Card at Home!

Yes, there will be a new supply order form in your changeover kit.Thanks so much!!!it will be in your changeover kit. I hope so! I was thinking maybe they would offer the grater as open stock:(Yes, the grater will be in your changeover kit.
redsoxgirl
Is there a way to get my DC number so I can order the samples??

redsoxgirl said:
Is there a way to get my DC number so I can order the samples??

Check your P3, if you have it saved in there, you might have it.

If not, call finance at HO and they can give it to you.

Call the Express Information System and select Retrieve Debit Card Number.
(800) 449-CHEF

OK, Ann posted a quicker number!

thanks guys!

P3 is at home too, so that one won't work....

That EIS number is also how a new recruit can get their debit card number a couple of days earlier than waiting for the card to come in the mail. :)

are the new samples up?

merego said:
are the new samples up?

Yes, they are up on CC and there is also a list on a thread here.

REDSOXGIRL... What are you ordering?? I can't decide.

I prefer to order my samples through PP (P3) because then I have a record for tax purposes. When I used to order through the PC website I would forget to deduct it. I know, you want them NOW but really it doesn't get to you any sooner doing it one way than the other.

I'm ordering:
A
5" santoku
holiday app plates
5" utlitiy with honing
knife block

I figure that's a good sample of things and I can mention that the app plates can be split up for teacher/hair dresser/etc gifts

I'm not very interested in the Dots, so I'll probably sell most those after I get them. And maybe the beaded things too - I figure one item is enough to show what it looks like - I don't need all 3.

Once again the sample packs have things I want and things I don't.Package B is EXACTLY what you earn for 2 shows of SAT, I wish they would have mixed that up a bit!Anyone know what products we'll be able to get on supply?

janetupnorth said:
Check your P3, if you have it saved in there, you might have it.

If not, call finance at HO and they can give it to you.

how do you save it in P3? I have wanted it saved since I switched and I can't figure out how?! Help!!!

pampered.chris said:
how do you save it in P3? I have wanted it saved since I switched and I can't figure out how?! Help!!!

I don't have P3 in front of me today. Check the menu, try the first option. It is in your main set-up somewhere.

Ann will have to pop on and direct you or you'll have to wait until tonight from me. I go in there so rarely that I forget...

pampered.chris said:

Go to the top and click on "tools" go down to "preferences" and it's the first option....enter the card number and check the box for auto-fill.

There ya go! I knew someone would post it!

janetupnorth said:
Anyone know what products we'll be able to get on supply?

I am curious too! Has anyone seen the new supply order form?

I wish they were offering the grater as open stock:(

erinb said:
Go to the top and click on "tools" go down to "preferences" and it's the first option....enter the card number and check the box for auto-fill.

Thanks so much!!!

kam said:
I am curious too! Has anyone seen the new supply order form?

it will be in your changeover kit.

1. What should I do if I forget my Pampered Chef debit card at home?

If you forget your Pampered Chef debit card at home, you can still make a purchase by using an alternative form of payment such as a credit card or cash. You can also ask a friend or family member to lend you their card for the purchase.

2. Can I still earn rewards points if I forget my Pampered Chef debit card at home?

Yes, you can still earn rewards points even if you forget your Pampered Chef debit card at home. Simply provide your consultant with your name and email address and they can manually add the points to your account.

3. Can I use my Pampered Chef debit card for online purchases if I forget it at home?

No, unfortunately you cannot use your Pampered Chef debit card for online purchases if you forget it at home. The card must be present for in-person transactions.

4. Will I still receive my consultant's commission if I forget my Pampered Chef debit card at home?

Yes, your consultant will still receive their commission even if you forget your Pampered Chef debit card at home. They will simply need to manually add the sale to their records.

5. How can I prevent forgetting my Pampered Chef debit card at home?

To prevent forgetting your Pampered Chef debit card at home, consider keeping it in a designated place in your wallet or purse. You can also set a reminder on your phone or write a note to yourself to grab the card before leaving the house.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ms_twana
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
deanna_g
  • julmarsala
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
julmarsala
  • lindseystar