• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shirts and totes and more

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
I have started a group on Facebook called PC Consultant Items Clearance and have posted lots of items - shirts, jackets, totes, purses, other items - and have more to add. If you would like to see what I have please search for the group, friend me (Beth Schlitz Brigham) and ask to be added or email me at [email protected] with questions. I learned that I cannot add you if we aren't friends on Facebook so you'll need to search for the groups or friend request me.

Also have a product group called PC Clearance

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2016
I sent you a request on Facebook, would love to be added to the groups you have. I am looking for items like shirts, things I can use for giveaways, table cloths, banners, signs, etc.

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
Hmm... I did just accept someone but I'm not sure it was you. My name on Facebook is Beth Schlitz Brigham

I have two groups:
PC Consultant Items Clearance
PC Clearance

byrd1956

Gold Member
Sep 5, 2007
Beth, is this FB group for people just interested in purchasing from you or for anyone wishing to buy/sell items?