• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipped via US Mail? My Recent Order Update and Thoughts

In summary, the conversation was about the different ways in which orders are shipped, particularly through USPS and UPS. Some participants found it odd that their orders were shipped through USPS, while others mentioned that it may be due to weight restrictions or incorrect addresses. One person joked about their "bombing" shows, while another mentioned that all APO mail goes through USPS due to military regulations. Overall, there were varying opinions on the use of USPS for shipping.
lacychef
So, I got an email saying a show of mine was shipped.....but through US Mail! Anyone else have this happen? I thought it was odd:confused:

I'm a US Male.Some people might consider me odd.

Kitchen Guy, I'd have to agree. (Heee heee)

Lacy, the only thing I've ever had ship USPS is a small replacement part. I figured it was so small that the shipping cost was cheaper. Hmmm, I wonder if it fell between the end of UPS and the beginning of FedEx. You've got me curious.

I got a supply order yesterday...and it came UPS!!

I was told by HO that anything under a certain weight was shipped USPS. I really didn't like that because it was a missing item from a show and it took a week to get vs the 2-3 days to get it if they had shipped it UPS (now FEDEX). They said that was just their policy. I think since they didn't get it right in the first place they should have shipped it the quickest way possible so the guest could get their item as quickly as possible.

I can't imagine what THOSE boxes will look like! YIKES!!!

KG, you're too funny!
Actually I got to thinking....I accidentally put in her PO box instead of street address, so I'm guessing that's why. I would have figured they'd have called to get the street address though....hmmmm!

That is so weird!! They always sent my boxes UPS even with the PO Box on there, and UPS just calls the morning of delivery for an address. Did you forget a phone # maybe?

No, I had the phone number....and I know there was at least one stone ordered, so I wouldn't think it would be because of small weight. Weird!

That is so weird that they wouldn't at least call you or the hostess and get a new address.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I'm a US Male.

Some people might consider me odd.

Once again... I bet your shows are a blast with that sence of humor!!
Schel :D

schel said:
Once again... I bet your shows are a blast with that sence of humor!!
Schel :D
Blast?

Yes, sometimes I bomb.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Blast?

Yes, sometimes I bomb.
But I am quite sure you make an impact...hahahahaaa...hehehehee..[thinks she is very funny, obviously]

I had an order go APO to Germany and it went USPS.

thechefofnorthbend said:
But I am quite sure you make an impact...hahahahaaa...hehehehee..[thinks she is very funny, obviously]
As long as I sell a crater two of product, it doesn't matter.

lisacb77 said:
I had an order go APO to Germany and it went USPS.

All APO mail goes USPS. It has to do with the military regulations.

Do you all ship alphabet soup via USPS to APO?

1. What is the estimated delivery time for orders shipped via US Mail?

The estimated delivery time for orders shipped via US Mail is typically 3-5 business days. However, please note that delivery times may vary depending on your location and any potential delays with the postal service.

2. Can I track my order that is being shipped via US Mail?

Yes, you can track your order by using the tracking number provided in your shipment confirmation email. Simply enter the tracking number on the USPS website to track the status of your package.

3. Will I receive a notification when my order is shipped via US Mail?

Yes, you will receive a shipment confirmation email with a tracking number once your order has been shipped via US Mail. Please be sure to check your spam folder if you do not see the email in your inbox.

4. What should I do if my order shipped via US Mail is delayed or has not arrived?

If your order has not arrived within the estimated delivery time, please first check the tracking information on the USPS website. If there are any issues with the delivery, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

5. Can I request a specific delivery date for orders shipped via US Mail?

Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate specific delivery date requests for orders shipped via US Mail. However, you can upgrade to expedited shipping options for guaranteed delivery by a certain date. Please contact our customer service team for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Dina Atnip
Replies
Views
lizcooks4u
  • Hunter Mom
  • General Chat
Replies