• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Optimize Your Order: How Shipping to Myself Helped Me Close a Show on Time

In summary, the speaker was trying to close a show last week for the Snowman Scraper backorder. They were waiting for a host check and a past host check, and were worried about shipping the order without payment. They eventually decided to submit the show and have it shipped to them instead of the host. The host's check came quickly, but they are still waiting for the past host's check. The speaker is glad they shipped the order to themselves and suggests waiting until the next day to call the past host and ask for cash when they pick up their order. The speaker is relieved they didn't wait to submit the show and potentially risk not getting the money in time for the Snowman Scraper.
kam
Staff member
I was trying to close a show last week (Sunday/Monday) due to the Snowman scraper backorder. I figured the sooner I got the show in, the better.

The only hold up was I was waiting for the host check for her order and an order she was covering (over$100) and a check from a past host on the past host special.

I was getting nervous and REALY didn't want to ship the order to the host without payments in hand. Normally, I'd patiently wait...but was worried about the Snowman Scraper.

Finally, I decided to submit last Monday, but had the show shipped to ME. Nothing gets delivered to the host without payment. So, I was able to submit as soon as possible, but no risk.

Well, the host was good to her word and I got her check right away - but I am STILL WAITING for the check from the past host. It is now Saturday and nothing. I know we had a holiday, but they were both supposed to mail their checks on Monday to me - and I got the host's really quickly.

I am SO glad I decided to ship everything here! I feel like I did what I could so the guest has the best chance on getting her scrapers - and did not put myself at risk for not getting the money.

It is the holiday week/weekend. Maybe she truly got sidetracked with family stuff and forgot or is out of town. I'd wait until tomorrow, call and nicely let her know she can bring you cash when she picks up her order.

pchockeymom said:
It is the holiday week/weekend. Maybe she truly got sidetracked with family stuff and forgot or is out of town. I'd wait until tomorrow, call and nicely let her know she can bring you cash when she picks up her order.

I agree! I am sure she forgot. I am just glad I did not wait to submit the show. Now, the earliest I would get the check would be Monday when I get home and it would be the absolute last minute to submit the show for the snowman scraper - and I would really worry if my guest would get them for Christmas.

1. How exactly does shipping to myself help me close a show on time?

Shipping to yourself allows you to have all the products you need for your show in one place, making it easier to pack and prepare for your presentation. This can save you time and ensure that you have everything you need for a successful show.

2. Is there a specific time frame in which I should ship my order to myself?

We recommend shipping your order to yourself at least 1-2 weeks before your show date. This will give you enough time to receive and organize your products before the show.

3. Can I still receive hostess benefits if I ship my order to myself?

Yes, you can still receive hostess benefits when you ship your order to yourself. As long as your show meets the required sales amount, you will be eligible for hostess rewards.

4. Do I have to pay for shipping twice if I ship to myself and then to my hostess?

No, you will only have to pay for shipping once. When you ship to yourself, you will be charged the standard shipping rate. However, when you ship to your hostess, you can use the "hostess at show" shipping option, which is free.

5. Can I add additional items to my order after I have already shipped it to myself?

Yes, you can add additional items to your order even after it has been shipped to yourself. Simply contact your consultant or our customer service team to make any changes or additions before your show date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsteph07
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Chandreena
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies