• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Share Your September 08 OOF for Vacation Planning

In summary, the conversation is about sharing a September 08 OOF for creative folks to use. There is also a discussion about adding a $60 minimum order for a pumpkin dish and making the OOFs black and white. Some people are looking for half sheet OOFs and customized invites for October.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Do any of you creative folks out there have a September 08 OOF ready to share? I've got a couple people who want their packets ahead of time due to vacations etc ... tia :)

Let me look and see what I've got...

Re: Sept & Oct 08 OOFHere they are! I amy update them some when the pics of the pumpkin dish are available! :)

Attachments

• sept 08 outside order form.doc
    123.5 KB · Views: 447
  • oct 08 outside order form.doc
    219 KB · Views: 307
God Bless You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just as an FYI Kris,
your oct. oof doesn't mention the $60 minimum order for the pumpkin dish.

YIKES!! Thank you!!
Here's the updated one...:blushing:

Attachments

• oct 08 outside order form.doc
    219 KB · Views: 338
Thanks a bunch you are awesome!!! this encourages me to get on the phone and call to try to fill my calendar! plus I got my changeover kit today I know my dh will love the Game Day show

Don't forget to change the shipping to 4.25

ChefKrisB said:
YIKES!! Thank you!!

WOW! This is great! Do you have one for August you could share???

chefmeg said:
WOW! This is great! Do you have one for August you could share???

here's what I have..of course got it from here...

Attachments

• august 2008 oof.doc
    289 KB · Views: 300
thank you!

ChefKrisB said:
YIKES!! Thank you!!

Is there any possible way to make these black and white???:eek:

natural said:
Is there any possible way to make these black and white???:eek:

Print them b/w from your printer settings.

cathyskitchen said:
Print them b/w from your printer settings.

Thanks, I do that if I have to, it just seems a bit sharper if the original is b&w ???

:)
Sandra

Thanks for posting these. How do I get them two to a page?

Someone a month or so ago did up half sheet oof. Does anyone have half sheet oof made up? They were great for the guest packets at shows and takes up half the amount of paper. Thanks in advance.

Thanks ... but ya know ... I invested so much time trying to customize this for Ohio (which does not tax shipping) and finally gave up b/c I couldn't figure out how to account for pantry items, which aren't taxed either. Yours look so lovely ... but I'll stick with the ones from HO for now ... too busy to reinvent the wheel ... I'd LOVE a customized invite for October that includes the specials, though!

1. What is "Share Your September 08 OOF for Vacation Planning"?

"Share Your September 08 OOF for Vacation Planning" is an event organized by Pampered Chef to help our consultants plan for their upcoming vacations during the month of September 08. It is an opportunity for our consultants to share their out-of-office (OOF) dates with their customers and team members, and to collaborate on strategies for managing their businesses while on vacation.

2. Who can participate in "Share Your September 08 OOF for Vacation Planning"?

All Pampered Chef consultants are welcome to participate in this event. It is open to both new and experienced consultants, and there is no cost to participate.

3. How do I share my OOF dates during "Share Your September 08 OOF for Vacation Planning"?

To share your OOF dates, simply log into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and update your calendar to reflect your vacation dates. You can also post your OOF dates on your social media platforms or send an email to your customers and team members.

4. What are the benefits of participating in "Share Your September 08 OOF for Vacation Planning"?

By participating in this event, you can ensure that your customers and team members are aware of your upcoming vacation and can plan accordingly. It also allows you to collaborate with other consultants and exchange tips and strategies for managing your business while on vacation. Additionally, by sharing your OOF dates, you can showcase your work-life balance and inspire others to take time off for themselves as well.

5. Are there any incentives for participating in "Share Your September 08 OOF for Vacation Planning"?

Yes, there are incentives for participating in this event. Consultants who participate and share their OOF dates will be entered into a draw to win a Pampered Chef product bundle. Additionally, by sharing your OOF dates, you can potentially increase your sales and bookings as customers may want to stock up on products before your vacation or book a party for when you return.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
1PamperedMommy
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef