• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Share Your Recipe: S'mores Trifle!

In summary, the conversation revolved around a S'mores Trifle recipe that was mentioned at a previous event. One person shared their own version of the recipe using peanut butter, while another person requested the original recipe. The original recipe was then provided, including a list of ingredients and instructions for making the trifle.
jbdowd0798
Gold Member
Hi All,

I'm finally going over my notes from SL (Yes I know I'm a few months behind! haha) and one thing that was mentioned in Charlotte was a S'mores Trifle. Not sure where in the conversations it came from but now I'm interested in knowing more.

Does anyone have this recipe to share???

Thanks,
Becky

Sounds yummy!!! I want info too! :)

me too please

I make a peanut butter s'mores trifle. I know it is not the one that you are looking for but here it is.

Brownie - made by directions and then cubed.

Vanilla pudding made by box directions then mixed with peanut butter;whisk that very well together. then fold in whipped topping.

Marshmallow fluff. I use the large plastic container of it.

I also crush up some graham crackers and sprinkle that in between layers as well. I also put some on top just before serving it.

Hi Becky,I'm so glad you're going back through your notes from SL! There's always so much valuable information shared at those events. As for the S'mores Trifle, it's definitely a crowd favorite and a must-try recipe. I'm happy to share it with you!Ingredients:
- 1 box of chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup of water
- 1/3 cup of vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 package of instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 tub of whipped topping
- 1 cup of mini marshmallows
- 1 cup of crushed graham crackers
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup of heavy cream
- 1 tsp of vanilla extractInstructions:
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, water, vegetable oil, and eggs. Mix until well combined.
3. Pour the batter into a greased 9x13 inch baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes.
4. Once the cake is baked, let it cool completely.
5. In a separate bowl, prepare the chocolate pudding according to the package instructions.
6. In another bowl, mix the whipped topping, mini marshmallows, and crushed graham crackers.
7. In a small saucepan, heat the chocolate chips, heavy cream, and vanilla extract over low heat until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
8. Cut the cooled cake into small cubes and place half of them in the bottom of a trifle dish.
9. Layer half of the chocolate pudding on top of the cake cubes.
10. Pour half of the melted chocolate over the pudding layer.
11. Spread half of the whipped topping mixture on top of the chocolate.
12. Repeat the layers with the remaining ingredients.
13. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.I hope you enjoy this delicious S'mores Trifle recipe! Let me know how it turns out for you.Happy cooking!

1. How do I make the graham cracker crust for this trifle?

To make the graham cracker crust, you will need 1 ½ cups of crushed graham crackers, ¼ cup of sugar, and ⅓ cup of melted butter. Mix all ingredients together and press into the bottom of a trifle dish.

2. Can I use a different type of chocolate for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate you prefer for this recipe. Milk chocolate, dark chocolate, or even white chocolate would all work well.

3. What is the best way to layer the ingredients in the trifle dish?

The best way to layer the trifle is to start with a layer of graham cracker crust, followed by a layer of chocolate pudding, then a layer of marshmallow cream. Repeat these layers until you reach the top of the dish.

4. Can I make this trifle ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this trifle ahead of time. However, it is best to wait until just before serving to add the whipped cream and extra graham cracker crumbs on top.

5. Do I need any special equipment to make this recipe?

No, you do not need any special equipment to make this trifle. However, a trifle dish or a large glass bowl is recommended for presentation purposes. You can also use a regular mixing bowl and serve the trifle in individual glasses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rebeccastt
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
erinyourpclady
Replies
Views
taterbug
Replies
Views
janezapchef