• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Share Your Going, Going, Gone Flyer!

In summary, the "Going, Going, Gone Flyer" is a monthly promotion by Pampered Chef where customers can purchase select products at a discounted price for a limited time. This flyer is released at the beginning of each month and products are only available while supplies last. Discounts and host rewards cannot be applied to "Going, Going, Gone" products and they cannot be returned or exchanged. Orders can be placed through the website, with a consultant, or at a party.
Stacey4pampchef
does anyone have a going going gone flyer they can share?

Just search under files for "going" and you should find several.

Hi there! I don't have a flyer to share, but I suggest checking online for templates or creating your own using a design program. You can also reach out to local businesses or organizations to see if they have any flyers you can use as inspiration. Good luck!

1. What is the "Going, Going, Gone Flyer" and how does it work?

The "Going, Going, Gone Flyer" is a special promotion that Pampered Chef offers where customers can purchase select products at a discounted price for a limited time. This flyer is only available for a short period of time and once the products are gone, they will not be restocked.

2. When will the "Going, Going, Gone Flyer" be available?

The "Going, Going, Gone Flyer" is released every month, usually towards the beginning of the month. However, the exact date may vary so it's best to keep an eye out for announcements on our website and social media channels.

3. Can I use discounts or host rewards on "Going, Going, Gone" products?

No, unfortunately discounts and host rewards cannot be applied to products featured on the "Going, Going, Gone Flyer". These products are already offered at a discounted price and cannot be further discounted.

4. How can I place an order for "Going, Going, Gone" products?

You can place an order for "Going, Going, Gone" products through our website, by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant, or by attending a Pampered Chef party. Keep in mind that these products are only available while supplies last, so it's best to place your order as soon as possible.

5. Can I return or exchange "Going, Going, Gone" products?

Unfortunately, "Going, Going, Gone" products cannot be returned or exchanged. These products are final sale and cannot be refunded or exchanged for another product. Please make sure to carefully review your order before purchasing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • schel
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • PCChrisOB