• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Anyone Creating a Going Going Gone Flyer?

In summary, the Going Going flyer is still in development and there are few items available. The creator is hesitant to post the flyer until they have checked with the CN and can verify the items and their numbers. They are hopeful that Joy will have a copy available through Tasty Tidbits.
schel
Anyone working on a Going Going Gone flyer yet?
Schel

I have one, but I am hesitant to post until I see the CN and can double check the items and my numbers.

There are so few items :) that I was able to put 2-up per page!

I guess I will post as soon as I can double check with the CN.

I'm sure Joy will have one available through Tasty Tidbits.

I checked my numbers with Ann's Product list and I think my flyer is correct.

Please feel free to let me know of any wrong info or errors.

Word doc if you want to type your info in, pdf for you to print and stamp/label your info in.

Attachments

• Discontinued_Spring_2009.doc
    460 KB · Views: 628
  • Discontinued_Spring_2009_generic.pdf
    242.8 KB · Views: 437
Last edited:
Thanks for posting that! This is the first time I have been on here in a long time, and I feel soooooooooooo behind on all the info!

Pardon me for whining...but with all of the problems that they have had with the large round stone with handles, we are RETIRING IT??? Does that make sense?

KellyTheChef said:
Thanks for posting that! This is the first time I have been on here in a long time, and I feel soooooooooooo behind on all the info!

Pardon me for whining...but with all of the problems that they have had with the large round stone with handles, we are RETIRING IT??? Does that make sense?

I am so there with you on that! Makes me want to buy up as many as I can afford of the original!
Schel

I'm whining too.....I don't like the ones with the handles and I actually sold the 1 that I earned because I didn't want it. Now, beginning with March, I guess I'll have to get the one with handles to take to my shows for recipes. Not very happy either. :(

I'm the total opposite from all of you, i hate the flat and love the one with handles. my mom has the flat one and I grew up with it, but I never liked it. Now that I'm grown up and have my own stone, I have the one with handles and I love it so much more. Although, I do use my large bar pan more then anything.

I have 2 large round stones in my bottom drawer under my stove top. I just never use them! I always do pizza on my bar pans. I love the look of the LRS w/ handles and am tempted to get one, but am scared on how to store it for fear of the handles breaking.

KellyTheChef said:

I guess I'm confused... what problems? And why would anyone not like it? I love not having to mess with the holder thing...

ChefPaulaB said:
I guess I'm confused... what problems? And why would anyone not like it? I love not having to mess with the holder thing...

One word "Breakage"

I have had numerous hosts with breakage with the one with handles from my hosts. One host it broke 2 times on her when in the oven with food on it, wasting her dinner along with the broke stone.

Maybe if they made it thicker breakage wouldn't be the problem. I also notice it is a different color than the original stones.

Schel

kam said:
I checked my numbers with Ann's Product list and I think my flyer is correct.

Please feel free to let me know of any wrong info or errors.

Word doc if you want to type your info in, pdf for you to print and stamp/label your info in.

Thanks! Looks great!
Schel

THANK YOU! I love how you fit two on one page- that saves me time, energy, and money!

1. What is "Going Going Gone" and how does it work?

"Going Going Gone" is a unique way for customers to purchase Pampered Chef products at a discounted price. Every few weeks, we feature a limited-time offer on select products. As more customers purchase the product, the price goes down until it sells out or the time limit is reached.

2. How often do new "Going Going Gone" offers become available?

New "Going Going Gone" offers are released every few weeks, typically on a Wednesday or Thursday. Be sure to check our website and social media pages for the latest offers.

3. Can I use my consultant discount on "Going Going Gone" products?

Unfortunately, the consultant discount cannot be applied to "Going Going Gone" products. However, you can still earn commission on any sales you make to your customers.

4. Is there a limit to how many "Going Going Gone" products I can purchase?

Yes, there is a limit of one "Going Going Gone" product per customer. This allows more customers to take advantage of the discounted price.

5. What happens if the "Going Going Gone" product sells out before the time limit is reached?

If the product sells out before the time limit is reached, the offer will end and the product will no longer be available at the discounted price. However, you can still purchase the product at its regular price on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithlove
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
  • Stacey4pampchef
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • martiarnold