• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

September TV Shows: Switching It Up!

In summary, the DCB will have chicken and pork options as well as a quickie dessert. The Truffle Brownie Cups will be a popular dish. There are November specials that HO mentioned in the PWS email.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
So, what's on the menu for shows in Sept?? I am wanting to change it up a bit.:blushing:

Something in the DCB to get those OCT bookings!

Chicken or pork and maybe a quickie dessert.

I think I'll be doing lots of the Truffle Brownie Cups. I made those for a carry-in on Sunday. I topped them with chopped cashews. Yum! Didn't have any leftovers to bring home.

I think I'll be doing lots of the Truffle Brownie Cups. I made those for a carry-in on Sunday. I topped them with chopped cashews. Yum! Didn't have any leftovers to bring home.

Chicken or Pork w/ garlic biscuits in the Executive Skillet.
Double Chocolate Cinnamon Dip w/ chips and apples.........just decided on this since I found out about the Nov. special. My Sept & Oct are almost full (hopefully totally full after my Fall Preview tonight!) so I want to hit on SA for Nov. Tonight I am serving this with the Dip in a Dots round bowl sitting on another bowl upside down - in the middle of the Large Dots round bowl w/ fruit and chips around the edges.

I think this menu will be what I do for ALL my shows! Evening and Brunch.

Where's the November specials? I missed it????

I am doing Jerk Chicken Nachos. I think I will grill chicken tenders in the grill pan to show some cookware.

dianevill said:
Where's the November specials? I missed it????

They were talked about in the PWS email that HO sent out yesterday.

There is a thread on here about them. Some SA are 60% off and all are 20% off for guest. I do not remember which ones for the host, but the thread and email say.

Cool - thanks. I'll search for the thread. I didn't get any e-mails yesterday, so I don't know what happened...

I'll be making the 30 min chicken and the warm nutty caramel brownies at every show! they're both sooo easy and sooo good!

Related to September TV Shows: Switching It Up!

What is "September TV Shows: Switching It Up!"?

"September TV Shows: Switching It Up!" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef that showcases new and exciting recipes that are perfect for fall TV show viewing parties.

When is "September TV Shows: Switching It Up!" taking place?

The event will be taking place throughout the month of September, with different dates and times available for virtual or in-person parties.

How can I participate in "September TV Shows: Switching It Up!"?

You can participate by hosting a virtual or in-person party and inviting your friends and family to join in on the fun. You can also attend a party hosted by someone else.

What types of recipes will be featured in "September TV Shows: Switching It Up!"?

There will be a variety of recipes featured, including appetizers, main dishes, and desserts, all perfect for snacking on during your favorite fall TV shows.

Are there any special offers or promotions for "September TV Shows: Switching It Up!"?

Yes, there will be exclusive discounts and promotions available for guests who attend a "September TV Shows: Switching It Up!" party. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• HeatherStephani
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
HeatherStephani
  • pc_jessica
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • chefpatrice