• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

September Guest Special: Any Limit?

In summary, the September Guest Special is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef for the month of September where guests can purchase any product with no limit. Yes, you can purchase as many products as you'd like with the September Guest Special and there is no special code or coupon needed to redeem it. However, it is only available in the United States, Canada, and Mexico and cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts.
Jennie_becca
Is there a limit on the September guest special? or can they order as many as they want.
TIA
Jennie

there is no limit

TxI appreciate your help.

Thanks
Jennie

That's why September can be such a HUGE month!!!! Stoneware for 20% off, and past hosts even get to use their PHD on that, too! And of course, the current host for the show can use HER discount, too!!!!! Makes for some awesome deals!!!!

Of course, my August isn't where I want it to be yet, so I'm not talking about that yet. By next week I should be where I want to be.

Not only is Sept. great for Guests, but Hosts.......Can use their free product on whatever and then take their say 25% discount and purchase the stoneware that's already discounted 20% and get it for 45% off the orig. price. I ALWAYS tell my hostesses that, and laast year got ALLOT of great sales!! (Last year was my first year selling)

HTH

Lisa

1. What is the September Guest Special?

The September Guest Special is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef for the month of September where guests can purchase any product with no limit.

2. Can I purchase multiple products with the September Guest Special?

Yes, you can purchase as many products as you'd like with the September Guest Special. There is no limit on the number of products you can buy.

3. Do I need a special code or coupon to redeem the September Guest Special?

No, there is no special code or coupon needed to redeem the September Guest Special. Simply add the products to your cart and the discount will be automatically applied at checkout.

4. Is the September Guest Special available in all countries?

The September Guest Special is available in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. Unfortunately, it is not available in other countries at this time.

5. Can I combine the September Guest Special with other promotions or discounts?

No, the September Guest Special cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. It is only valid on full-priced items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
  • chefjeanine
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • Kristen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies