1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sending out e-vites for host

1. doughmama

doughmama Advanced Member Silver Member

I am sending out e-vites for a host. She supplied me with all the email addresses but when I input them under her party, it says that they are being invited by me. I want it to say that they are being invited by my host. How can I change this information? thanks!

Aug 29, 2009
  2. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

You need to log in as HER through your PWS. Any time you send out ANY email for your host- you'll need to do that or it shows as YOUR email address. I think that's a flaw in the design personally, but I've learned it the hard way.

Aug 29, 2009
  3. doughmama

doughmama Advanced Member Silver Member

ok - thanks. yes, I have had difficulties using e-vites on our website. one host said that when people called to say they couldn't make it, there was no way to put in a "no" response. she had to delete them or they got a reminder email.

for my own open houses, I don't even use our website. sad!

thanks again!:)

Aug 29, 2009
  4. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

Yeah. It would make sense for them to put a "NO" option for us to check on the website. I guess the programmers assumed the recipient would just click on the 'no' button in the email itself, and not just call. BUT, I view the reminder as not just a reminder to come to the party- but also a reminder that they can still place an order if they want to.

Aug 29, 2009
Have something to add?