• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I change the Invited By name on e-vites to show my host as the inviter?

In summary, the conversation discussed the issue of e-vites showing the consultant as the inviter instead of the host. The solution was to log in as the host and change the "Invited By" name on the guest list. It was also mentioned that the website design has flaws and that there is no option to mark a "no" response on the e-vites. The reminder emails were seen as a way to not only remind guests about the party, but also to remind them that they can still place an order. The consultant thanked the person for reaching out and offered further assistance if needed.
doughmama
Silver Member
I am sending out e-vites for a host. She supplied me with all the email addresses but when I input them under her party, it says that they are being invited by me. I want it to say that they are being invited by my host. How can I change this information? thanks!

You need to log in as HER through your PWS. Any time you send out ANY email for your host- you'll need to do that or it shows as YOUR email address. I think that's a flaw in the design personally, but I've learned it the hard way.

ok - thanks. yes, I have had difficulties using e-vites on our website. one host said that when people called to say they couldn't make it, there was no way to put in a "no" response. she had to delete them or they got a reminder email.

for my own open houses, I don't even use our website. sad!

thanks again!:)

Yeah. It would make sense for them to put a "NO" option for us to check on the website. I guess the programmers assumed the recipient would just click on the 'no' button in the email itself, and not just call. BUT, I view the reminder as not just a reminder to come to the party- but also a reminder that they can still place an order if they want to.

Hi there,Thank you for reaching out. I completely understand your concern about the e-vites showing that you are the one inviting the guests instead of your host. To change this information, you will need to go into your host's party and click on the "Edit" button next to the guest list. From there, you can change the "Invited By" name to your host's name. This will ensure that the e-vites are sent out with your host's name as the inviter.I hope this helps and please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns. Thank you for being a valuable Pampered Chef consultant and happy hosting!Best,

1. How do I send out e-vites for my Pampered Chef host?

To send out e-vites for your Pampered Chef host, log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Shows" tab. Select the show you want to send e-vites for and click on the "Invite" button. Choose the "E-Vite" option and follow the prompts to customize and send your e-vites to guests.

2. Can I customize the e-vites for my Pampered Chef host?

Yes, you can customize the e-vites for your Pampered Chef host by adding a personal message or changing the event details. You can also choose from different e-vite designs to match the theme of your event.

3. How many e-vites can I send out for my Pampered Chef host?

There is no limit to the number of e-vites you can send out for your Pampered Chef host. You can invite as many guests as you want to your event.

4. Can I track who has received and opened the e-vites for my Pampered Chef host?

Yes, you can track the delivery and open rates of your e-vites for your Pampered Chef host. This information can be found in the "My Shows" tab under the "Invite" section.

5. Do I need to send out physical invitations in addition to e-vites for my Pampered Chef host?

No, it is not necessary to send out physical invitations in addition to e-vites for your Pampered Chef host. E-vites are a convenient and eco-friendly way to invite guests to your event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookin to the top
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cookin to the top
  • Bketchum
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • LarissaRed123