• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sending Bulk E-Mails from Your Website: Tips and Troubleshooting

For example, if you have a contact in P3, it will sync to the website and the Newsletter when you do a "Update Contact" on the website. If you have a contact in Newsletter, it will sync to the website and the Newsletter when you do a "Update Newsletter" on the website.
byrd1956
Gold Member
Is there a way to send your own e-mail to all your contacts on your wesite? Haveing problems w/my laptop that has all my contacts, so I cannot acess them right now. I want to send an e-mail to them and just hate have to send them each individually. Any suggestions?

When you go into your PWS controls, you can select "Customer Connection". If you have uploaded/synced your contacts from P3 with your website, then you can select the contacts you want. Once you select a contact(s), you can select to send an email. It then pulls up 2-3 pages of email templates. There isn't one that is just blank, they are related to various specials, hosting, recruiting, etc. But you can put some personalization in them too.If you play around with it, I sometimes send a test message to myself. You can preview before sending also.But if you don't have your contacts synced with your website, then it won't do you much good. :(

Is it easy to sync up with P3?? I've got over 700+ emails in P3 and only about 100 on website.

Thanks for any help/tip

In P3, click on "Tools" from the top, then select "Personal Website Synchronization" (You'll notice there is an icon symbol to show you which icon on along the toolbar gets you the same thing - two arrows circling).It will guide you through the process then to sync up.

?? How often do you sync up?? After each show?? Once a month?? Just wondering...as with every show I get new contacts.

Thanks,

Lisa

Lisa/ChefBear said:
?? How often do you sync up?? After each show?? Once a month?? Just wondering...as with every show I get new contacts.

Thanks,

Lisa

That's a personal choice really. Syncing will sync more than just your contacts. It will also sync shows. If you have shows in P3 that you want in the PWS, you can check a button to have it created when you sync, and vice versa on the PWS end (create it in PWS, and then sync, it creates it in P3...so you do it ONCE).

If you do alot, then you may want to sync regularly.

Ok, I know I must be having a DUH moment..it's lack of sleep I know.

I sync'd up my P3 and Web site, or it says I did...how come in Newsletter I still only have 226 people listed...once I enter emails in P3 and sync up, doesn't it take it to web site and newsletter info??

Thanks for helping me.

Lisa

Ok, maybe tonight after PC does their magic, it'll be all better.

The newsletter is separate. There are several reminders to make the same changes to your Newsletter list as you do to your contacts.

What is an e-mailing from a website?

An e-mailing from a website is a type of marketing campaign where an email is sent to a list of subscribers with the purpose of promoting a product, service, or event. These emails are typically sent out in bulk and can be personalized to the recipient's interests.

How do I create an e-mailing from my website?

To create an e-mailing from your website, you can use an email marketing service such as Mailchimp, Constant Contact, or AWeber. These services provide templates, list management, and analytics to help you create effective e-mailings.

Why is it important to have e-mailings from my website?

E-mailings from your website can help you reach a large audience, promote your brand, and drive traffic to your website. They also allow you to stay in touch with your subscribers and keep them informed about your latest products, services, or promotions.

How do I get people to subscribe to my e-mailings?

You can encourage people to subscribe to your e-mailings by offering valuable content, such as exclusive discounts, helpful tips, or informative newsletters. You can also add a subscription form to your website and promote it through social media, blog posts, or other marketing channels.

Are there any best practices for creating e-mailings from a website?

Yes, there are some best practices to keep in mind when creating e-mailings from a website. These include personalizing the email, segmenting your audience, using a clear call-to-action, optimizing for mobile devices, and testing different subject lines and email designs to see what works best for your audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbondr
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jla8279
  • WLMcCoy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
WLMcCoy
  • Mary