• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sending an After Leadership Newsletter: Joy or Hassle?

In summary, the "After Leadership Newsletter" is sent out once a month at the end of each month. You can opt out of receiving it by clicking the "unsubscribe" link. The newsletter includes helpful tips and resources for improving leadership skills, success stories from other Pampered Chef consultants, updates on new products and promotions, and important company announcements. Content or ideas can be submitted for consideration by emailing the team. Currently, the newsletter is only available in English, but efforts are being made to expand it to other languages.
cajunchelle
Gold Member
Is anyone sending an after Leadership Newsletter? Joy?

I am going to attempt to come up with one but my pregnancy brain does not work as it normally does. We will see what happens!

I woudl love to send one out, but I am SO BUSY with getting things done. If someone puts one together, please share

I probably won't get around to putting most effort into it until tomorrow night but I will try to tonight....

Take a look at the thread that I just created...it could be a newsletter! "Announcement "Flyer"" ...I guess newsletter would have been a better description! HTH

Thanks a million Joy!

Jennifer, I was looking for more of a newsletter with hints without giving away all the new items. I was them to HAVE to book a March Show to see the new products, but I will use your announcement sheet for my downline, Thanks.

Sorry, I wasn't reading deep enough to see if the newsletter request was customers or downlines...I need to come up with a newsletter to my customers, or better yet, get on the phone with them!

Related to Sending an After Leadership Newsletter: Joy or Hassle?

1. How often is the "After Leadership Newsletter" sent out?

The "After Leadership Newsletter" is sent out once a month, typically at the end of each month.

2. Can I opt out of receiving the "After Leadership Newsletter"?

Yes, you can opt out of receiving the "After Leadership Newsletter" by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the newsletter.

3. What type of content is included in the "After Leadership Newsletter"?

The "After Leadership Newsletter" includes helpful tips and resources for improving your leadership skills, success stories from other Pampered Chef consultants, updates on new products and promotions, and important company announcements.

4. How can I submit content to be included in the "After Leadership Newsletter"?

You can submit content or ideas for the "After Leadership Newsletter" by emailing them to our team at [email address]. We are always looking for suggestions and contributions from our consultants.

5. Is the "After Leadership Newsletter" available in multiple languages?

At this time, the "After Leadership Newsletter" is only available in English. However, we are continuously working to expand our resources and materials in other languages to better serve our diverse consultant base.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pjpamchef
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pcsharon1
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • esavvymom