• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Send Your 2nd Newsletter Mid-Month - Get Feedback Here!

In summary, The subscriber is happy with the new option and subscribed. The subscriber is jealous of the talent of another subscriber. The subscriber is happy with the price and the reduced workload.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
I'm getting to roll out my mid-month newsletter to my subscribers and I wanted to get some opinions on it first before I send it out to everyone...This is an option for those who want to send out a 2nd newsletter mid-month, or who want to send out a short, non-graphic newsletter instead. Bear in mind that some of the links won't work because they will be linked to individual PWS once merged in the mailing process.

Attachments

• QuickBitesMarch08.doc
    72.5 KB · Views: 462
I really like it, Joy. You do such great work.

If you are looking for short, sweet and simple, then I think you have it. It has enough information that you'll still look at it but not too much that you might not look at it.

Looks amazing - such talent - I am jealous!!

Joy,
I just e-mailed you for a sample, but I believe this it, right?

good job! even though i perfer a few pictures to catch the eyes but those can be added but i like that it is show and sweet and to the point!

Meredith - I just sent you a sample of the "full-size" newsletter that I send out by the 25th of each month (for delivery around the beginning of the month).

I started this mid-month "short" version for my subscribers who either 1) want to send out an additional mid-month blast email, or 2) wish to send out one without graphics, or 3) want to send out only a short email.

The full-size email has alot of pictures and recipes and articles and tends to run long, so this is an alternative I'm offering for those who want something different without having to edit out all the photos or articles from the long one.

It is perfect for me!A happy subscriber :

Thanks Joy!

I have always just done a short newsletter, and although I thought your long one was very creative - I prefer a short one.

I LOVE this new option so much, that I just subscribed!:thumbup:

$10 for 6 months - what a deal ~ especially since it reduces my workload!

I'm excited to send out my first Tasty Tidbits newsletter this month!

What is the purpose of sending a mid-month newsletter?

The purpose of sending a mid-month newsletter is to provide updates and additional information to your subscribers in between your regular newsletters. It allows for more frequent communication and keeps your audience engaged with your brand.

How do I gather feedback from my subscribers?

To gather feedback from your subscribers, you can include a survey or feedback form in your mid-month newsletter. You can also encourage them to reply to your email with their thoughts and opinions.

What should I include in my mid-month newsletter?

Your mid-month newsletter should include any updates or announcements, additional content or resources, and a call to action or invitation for your subscribers to engage with your brand.

How often should I send a mid-month newsletter?

The frequency of your mid-month newsletters will depend on your audience and the type of content you are sharing. Generally, sending one mid-month newsletter per month is a good balance, but you can adjust the frequency based on your subscribers' engagement and feedback.

Can I use the same content from my regular newsletter in my mid-month newsletter?

Yes, you can use some of the same content from your regular newsletter in your mid-month newsletter. However, it is important to provide new and additional information to keep your subscribers interested and engaged.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PChefRenee
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • PampChefJoy