• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

See the Amazing Transformation of This Home!

In summary, to see the transformation of this home, you can watch the video on the website or social media, attend a live demonstration or house party, or host your own event as a Pampered Chef host. The transformation showcases the versatility and functionality of Pampered Chef products, which are available for purchase through the website or consultants. The length of the transformation varies but our consultants are trained to efficiently showcase the transformation and allow time for questions and interaction with the audience.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Here is the final product!

Attachments

• IMG_2930.jpg
    IMG_2930.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 337
One more, wanted to make sure it loaded correctly.

Attachments

• IMG_2932.jpg
    IMG_2932.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 383
LOVE IT!!!!

You've got my wheels spinning. My son has to take something for show and tell next week that starts with the letter "F". Would the teacher hate me if we made a football cake and sent it to share with the kids? Or could I make them in the prep bowls and send and individual one for each kid? Am I crazy to even think things like this?

lesliec said:
LOVE IT!!!!

You've got my wheels spinning. My son has to take something for show and tell next week that starts with the letter "F". Would the teacher hate me if we made a football cake and sent it to share with the kids? Or could I make them in the prep bowls and send and individual one for each kid? Am I crazy to even think things like this?
Mini cakes would be awesome! But check your school for homemade treats, apparently (I don't have kids) some do not allow homemade items any more.

How amazing! This cake looks wonderful! I want to try one this year and am *HOPING* I can get it to turn out this adorable!

1PamperedMommy said:
How amazing! This cake looks wonderful! I want to try one this year and am *HOPING* I can get it to turn out this adorable!

Trust me, it's easy and if I can do it, anyone can do it!

Related to See the Amazing Transformation of This Home!

1. How can I see the transformation of this home?

To see the transformation of this home, you can watch the video on our website or social media pages. You can also attend one of our live demonstrations or house parties where the transformation will be showcased.

2. What makes this home transformation amazing?

The transformation of this home is amazing because it showcases the incredible versatility and functionality of our Pampered Chef products. You will see how these products can help you save time and effort in the kitchen while still creating delicious and healthy meals.

3. Will I be able to purchase the products used in the home transformation?

Yes, all of the products used in the home transformation are available for purchase through our website or through one of our consultants. We also offer exclusive deals and discounts for those who attend our live demonstrations or house parties.

4. Can I host my own home transformation event?

Yes, you can host your own home transformation event by becoming a Pampered Chef host. Our consultants will bring the products and demonstrate the transformation in your own home, while you and your guests enjoy delicious samples and exclusive deals.

5. How long does the home transformation take?

The length of the home transformation varies depending on the products being used and the size of the home. However, our consultants are trained to efficiently showcase the transformation while still allowing time for questions and interaction with the audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dldunphy
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • KayPT
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
msmileyface
  • Dena Finney