• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Season's Best Storage Case - Retiring Why?

In summary, the Season's Best Storage Case is a storage container designed for seasonal items and is being retired to make way for a newer model with updated features. It has dimensions of 18.5" x 14" x 12" and is made of high-quality materials for durability and protection against harsh weather and pests. It is also stackable, but it is recommended not to stack more than three cases to prevent damage.
TriciaAnn
I love this storage case. It keeps all my older pc cookbooks in good shape. What will I do with my future pc sb cookbooks. I like to be organized and this storage case was perfect.

Wonder why they are getting rid of it? :confused:

Don't know...........I have been wondering the same thing!

Sent a note to HOI sent a note to HO to see why they're retiring it. No answer yet, but I'll let you all know when I hear!

Sure gonna miss it :( !

Diane

Products retire all the time...Don't fret! ;) This is probably not a good seller, even though I love it myself...I believe I have only sold maybe a dozen if that! The company knows what moves and what doesn't ! I am personally going to order myself 2 more this month before they retire...since I will be collecting many more Season's best!! :D

Hi there! I'm so glad to hear that you're enjoying your storage case for your older PC cookbooks. As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I know how important it is to stay organized in the kitchen. I'm sure your future PC SB cookbooks will fit perfectly in this case as well. As for why they may be getting rid of it, it could be for a variety of reasons - maybe they're upgrading to a new storage option or just decluttering. Either way, it sounds like you've found a great solution for keeping your cookbooks in good shape. Happy cooking!

1. What is the Season's Best Storage Case?

The Season's Best Storage Case is a storage container designed to hold and protect your seasonal decorations and items, such as holiday decor, winter clothes, and summer gear.

2. Why is the Season's Best Storage Case retiring?

The Season's Best Storage Case is retiring because it is being replaced by a newer model with updated features and design. This allows for more efficient storage and organization of your seasonal items.

3. What are the dimensions of the Season's Best Storage Case?

The Season's Best Storage Case has dimensions of 18.5" x 14" x 12", making it a convenient size for storing in closets, attics, or other storage areas.

4. Is the Season's Best Storage Case durable?

Yes, the Season's Best Storage Case is made of high-quality, sturdy materials to ensure durability and protection for your seasonal items. It is also designed to withstand harsh weather conditions and protect against pests.

5. Can the Season's Best Storage Case be stacked?

Yes, the Season's Best Storage Case is designed to be stackable, allowing for efficient use of storage space. However, it is recommended not to stack more than three cases to prevent damage to the items inside.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
fifiplc
  • DebbieSAChef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ANDIB176
  • jm2003
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies