• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Seasonal Recipes: Seeking Ideas for My Niece's Host!

In summary, there are many popular seasonal recipes for a host's niece including pumpkin pie, apple crisp, roasted root vegetables, and cranberry orange bread. For a healthier option, quinoa stuffed acorn squash, roasted Brussels sprouts and sweet potatoes, and a kale and pomegranate salad are recommended. There are also vegetarian and vegan options such as lentil and vegetable shepherd's pie, butternut squash and black bean tacos, and roasted vegetable quinoa salad. For kids, pumpkin pancakes, apple and cheddar quesadillas, and mini turkey and cranberry meatballs are great choices. And for a busy host, make-ahead options like slow cooker beef stew, make-ahead sweet potato casserole, and overnight French toast
wadesgirl
Gold Member
My niece texted me that next month she has a host that wants a "seasonal recipe". Any good ones out there? I'm drawing a blank!

There's the new peppermint bark recipe under the new Holiday theme show.
Or if you're thinking seasonal as in weather, go with just about any soup.

The Taffy Apple Tartlets could be considered seasonal, I would think, since you think of caramel covered apples during this time of the year. They are so yummy, too!

Turkey Cranberry Wreath is always a smash.

pumpkin-maple cream trifle seems right for halloween/thanksgiving/fall

I just made the Maple Cream Trifle last week and it was delicious! Everyone absolutely loved it!

Pumpkin Spice Trifle is also a good one

It's my niece so I know she doesn't have the trifle bowl.

taffy apple pizza has been going over well with my fall hosts.

leftymac said:
Turkey Cranberry Wreath is always a smash.

I agree. This is one of the only braid/wreath/rings that I actually like - and it shows how to use leftover turkey!

I think any recipe using pumpkin or apples. The Mom's Apple Crisp - which can be done in the deep covered baker...(YEA! ) is a great one too. Or a little more complicated, but the recipe that was in the SB when the DCB first came out - the Caramel Apple Bread Pudding. That is AWESOME, and she could use the PC caramel sauce with it, and some apple sprinkles. Yum!

Harvest Chicken Salad is another good one and shows off a lot of tools.And don't forget the oh-so-delicious Taffy Apple Tartlets. I like them much better than the pizza.

Related to Seasonal Recipes: Seeking Ideas for My Niece's Host!

1. What are some popular seasonal recipes for a host's niece?

Some popular seasonal recipes for a host's niece include pumpkin pie, apple crisp, roasted root vegetables, and cranberry orange bread. These recipes are great for fall and winter gatherings.

2. Can you recommend any healthy seasonal recipes for my niece's host?

Yes, we have several healthy seasonal recipes that are perfect for a host's niece. Some options include quinoa stuffed acorn squash, roasted Brussels sprouts and sweet potatoes, and a kale and pomegranate salad.

3. Are there any vegetarian or vegan options for seasonal recipes?

Absolutely! We have a variety of vegetarian and vegan seasonal recipes that are sure to impress your niece's host. Some examples include lentil and vegetable shepherd's pie, butternut squash and black bean tacos, and roasted vegetable quinoa salad.

4. What are some easy and kid-friendly seasonal recipes?

If your niece's host has children, you may want to consider making some kid-friendly seasonal recipes. Some ideas include pumpkin pancakes, apple and cheddar quesadillas, and mini turkey and cranberry meatballs.

5. Can you suggest some make-ahead seasonal recipes for a busy host?

For a busy host, make-ahead seasonal recipes are a great option. Some delicious options include slow cooker beef stew, make-ahead sweet potato casserole, and overnight French toast casserole. These recipes will save time and stress on the day of the gathering.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • Dotty
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • PamperedSD