• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for Recipes with Hamburger & Freezing Tips

In summary, some popular recipes using hamburger include cheeseburgers, meatloaf, chili, spaghetti and meatballs, and tacos. To search for recipes using hamburger on the Pampered Chef website, you can use the search bar and type in keywords such as "hamburger" or specific dishes like "cheeseburger" or "meatloaf." Yes, many recipes containing hamburger can be frozen. When freezing recipes with hamburger, it is important to fully cook the meat before freezing to avoid any food safety concerns. There are also many vegetarian substitutes for hamburger in recipes, such as tofu, lentils, black beans, or quinoa. These can be used in dishes like vegetarian chili, veggie burgers, or vegetarian meatloaf
Kodeysmom
Gold Member
I have searched files and cannot find what i am looking for. Does any one have a file with a ton of recipes that you can make after cooking hamburger meet and then freezing into 1 lb servings?
Thanks

I always freeze uncooked meat in 1lb packages, and then thaw it out and use it for tacos, hamburgers, chili, hamburger helper, etc...

I looked in my files, but I do not have anything like that....

I precook and freeze my ground beef in Quart size freezer bags....2 cups cooked ground beef = 1 pound meat called for in recipes!

I do the same thing Jennifer said, in fact, last night we had soft tacos and it took me all of 10 minutes to make dinner, including thawing the ground beef in the micro, and shredding the cheese myself on the UM!!

Do a google search for "once a month cooking" or "power cooking" and maybe add "hamburger" too, and you should get a bunch of hits for that kind of stuff... I looooove to precook my hamburger.. it makes life so much easier. I don't follow many recipes -- I just add spaghetti sauce or cream of mushroom soup or whatever base for sauce I am in the mood for. One thing I do to add depth to it is to add a spoonful for beef base (I use the paste kind that needs to be refrigerated, aka "Better Than Bouillon" but I get it at Costco and it's cheaper), and a splash of wine (red or white, depending on the recipe), and it gives it a more "I've been slaving over the stove all day flavor."

Awesome, thanks for all the tips.

Related to Searching for Recipes with Hamburger & Freezing Tips

What are some popular recipes using hamburger?

Some popular recipes using hamburger include cheeseburgers, meatloaf, chili, spaghetti and meatballs, and tacos.

How do I search for recipes using hamburger on the Pampered Chef website?

To search for recipes using hamburger on the Pampered Chef website, you can use the search bar and type in keywords such as "hamburger" or specific dishes like "cheeseburger" or "meatloaf."

Can I freeze recipes containing hamburger?

Yes, many recipes containing hamburger can be frozen. Make sure to wrap them tightly and label them with the dish name and date before placing them in the freezer. When ready to use, thaw in the refrigerator before reheating.

What are some tips for freezing recipes with hamburger?

When freezing recipes with hamburger, it is important to fully cook the meat before freezing to avoid any food safety concerns. You can also freeze the meat separately from the rest of the dish to make it easier to portion out for future meals.

Are there any vegetarian substitutes for hamburger in recipes?

Yes, there are many vegetarian substitutes for hamburger in recipes. Some options include tofu, lentils, black beans, or quinoa. These can be used in dishes like vegetarian chili, veggie burgers, or vegetarian meatloaf.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pamperedva
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies