• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for a Used TTA Bag: My Thrifty Adventure

In summary, a TTA Bag is a reusable bag filled with discounted kitchen tools and gadgets from Pampered Chef. They can be found on online marketplaces or at local garage sales or thrift stores. The contents of the bag may vary, but typically include a variety of kitchen tools. Used TTA Bags are safe to use after thorough cleaning and sanitizing. They cannot be returned, but customer service can assist with any issues.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
I always take my TTA with me to shows and it takes up too much space in my bag - it needs its own!! I know I can get one from order form, but being cheap and looking for cheaper used one!

I have one! You can contact me off-list at [email protected] with your ship-to zip and I'll calculate a total for you. Thanks! :)

I use the $1 canvas grocery bags from Walmart. They are a fairly decent size. Just cant put anything on top on it. Then again.... its only a $1. :)

-meryl

Thanks! I got one last week, though.

Related to Searching for a Used TTA Bag: My Thrifty Adventure

What is a TTA Bag?

A TTA Bag stands for "Thrifty Treasures Adventure" Bag. It is a reusable bag that is filled with various kitchen tools and gadgets from Pampered Chef at a discounted price.

Where can I find a used TTA Bag?

You can find used TTA Bags through online marketplaces such as eBay or Facebook marketplace. You can also search for local garage sales or thrift stores that may have them available.

What items are typically included in a TTA Bag?

Each TTA Bag may vary, but they typically include a variety of kitchen tools such as spatulas, knives, measuring cups, and more. The contents of the bag may also vary depending on the condition and availability of the items.

Are used TTA Bags safe to use?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products are designed with safety in mind and go through rigorous testing. However, it is important to thoroughly clean and sanitize any used items before using them in your kitchen.

Can I return a used TTA Bag?

Unfortunately, we do not accept returns on used TTA Bags. However, if you have any issues with the quality or condition of the items, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJWarren
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • pamperedsonya
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
niclowther
  • pamperedcheermom