• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for 4-5 Qt Locking Lid Pot: Need Ideas?

In summary, the 4-5 Qt Locking Lid Pot has a capacity of 4-5 quarts and comes with a locking lid. It is compatible with all stovetop types and is dishwasher safe. The pot is made of high-quality stainless steel for durability and even heat distribution.
Jillmami
Does anyone know of a 4-5 qt locking lid pot that anyone sells? It allows water to drain easily, etc. My great aunt's friend inquired about it. I know that we have the drainer to put over a pot but...

Anyone see a need for something like this to be developed?

Thanks!
Jill

WHat about PC's Micro-cooker, it has a looking lid and drains water

I thought of the Micro-cooker too

Tell her not to get these!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0014KCZHQ/?tag=pfamazon01-20

I got a set as a wedding gift and they are absolute crap! Very lightweight, the non-stick immediately flaked off and then they rusted. I think we threw them away after a month or so.

I'm wanting to help a customer find the a lightweight microwaveable tool to boil pasta in? Would the Rice cooker or large micro cooker work to simply boil pasta? If so do you vary the cooking time from what the pasta box states?

I use the large micro cooker for noodles, though you kinda have to experiment with the time because it seems every microwave is different.

Hi Jill,As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am happy to share some ideas with you for a 4-5 qt locking lid pot that meets your needs. Our Rockcrok® Dutch Oven has a 4 qt capacity and a locking lid that allows for easy draining. It also has a non-stick surface and can be used on both stovetop and oven. Another option is our Stainless Steel Cookware Collection, which includes a 5 qt pot with a locking straining lid and a built-in strainer for easy draining. Both of these options are durable and high-quality, perfect for any kitchen. Let me know if you have any further questions or if you would like to place an order. Happy cooking!

1. What is the size of the 4-5 Qt Locking Lid Pot?

The 4-5 Qt Locking Lid Pot has a capacity of 4-5 quarts, which is equivalent to 16-20 cups.

2. Is the lid of the pot included in the purchase?

Yes, the locking lid is included with the purchase of the 4-5 Qt Locking Lid Pot.

3. Can this pot be used on all types of stovetops?

Yes, the 4-5 Qt Locking Lid Pot is compatible with all stovetop types, including gas, electric, and induction.

4. Is this pot dishwasher safe?

Yes, the 4-5 Qt Locking Lid Pot is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

5. What materials is this pot made of?

The 4-5 Qt Locking Lid Pot is made of high-quality stainless steel, ensuring durability and even heat distribution.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • otisbg
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies