• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sea Green: Most Popular Spring/Summer Color?

nnd that's all folks! The color I sell the least of is the aquamarine. People like the more vibrant colors better. The color I sell the least of is the aquamarine. People like the more vibrant colors better.

Which of the S/S Colors sells best?

• Aquamarine

Votes: 20 46.5%
  • Sea Green

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • Turquoise

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
supergirljennie
I was just curious which one of the spring/summer colors was your personal best seller: aquamarine, sea green, or turquoise. Everyone I have spoken with prefers the sea green. Thanks for answering!

I have sold the most turquoise. Although I love them all!

I've never kept track!

I haven't kept track, but personally I like the turquoise!

Sea Green has sold best for me but mostly I get complaints about the colors - they are not very popular colors around here :(

dannyzmom said:
Sea Green has sold best for me but mostly I get complaints about the colors - they are not very popular colors around here :(

That's cause y'all can just look out the window and see them!!!:p

I do not think I sold any of the color. I only sold the basic white ones.

Will the microfiber towels come out in white, or a different color, in September? Or will they be available at all? I want some of them, but I don't like any of the colors, so I am waiting until September to order. Should I buy some now so I don't miss out?

I sell all of them!Must be these colors are popular in Michigan, because I've been selling ALOT of them! - in everything but the flexible funnels - haven't sold any of those!
The color I sell the least of is the aquamarine. I think people like the more vibrant colors better.

AlowayFamily said:
Will the microfiber towels come out in white, or a different color, in September? Or will they be available at all? I want some of them, but I don't like any of the colors, so I am waiting until September to order. Should I buy some now so I don't miss out?
You will know in plenty of time to order the current ones. The current catalog is good through August 31 and we don't use the new one until Sept. 1. If they bring them in different colors you can decide between the 2 seasons which you want!

Thanks Beth - see you next week! I can't wait for Conference!

Turq is the fave here. Sea green is very popular also, and is my least fave out of the bunch.

Well, I didn't sell hardly any of the colors. I did not like the green at all, but I think I sold a whoping 2 green scrapers. I did a lot better last spring with the citrus colors.

A customer bought the sea green mix 'n scraper, and didn't like it at all!! Luckily I had earned the torquise one and was saving it to give away as a booking tool, since I had so many scrapers already, and knowing the colors would change I didn't want to have it forever... she was much happier with the torquise one... now I"M stuck with the green...
I think it is TOO GREEEEEN.
The green microfiber towel is nice...I have that and it's a nice shade of green.

ChefNic said:
I think it is TOO GREEEEEN.

There's no such thing as TOO GREEN! That said, I would have a hard time selecting a favorite out of these colors...I felt the same way last year about the citrus colors.

I like bright much better than dark or deep!

Ann

Related to Sea Green: Most Popular Spring/Summer Color?

1. What is the meaning of "Sea Green" in terms of color?

Sea Green is a color that is inspired by the color of the ocean. It is a greenish-blue color that resembles the color of the sea.

2. Is "Sea Green" a popular color for spring and summer?

Yes, Sea Green is one of the most popular colors for spring and summer. It is often associated with these seasons because of its refreshing and calming nature.

3. How can I incorporate "Sea Green" into my kitchen?

There are many ways to incorporate Sea Green into your kitchen. You can use it as an accent color for kitchen appliances or utensils, or use it as a main color for your kitchen decor.

4. Are there any kitchen products in "Sea Green" available at Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen products in Sea Green, such as mixing bowls, cutting boards, and utensils. You can also find cookware sets and baking dishes in this color.

5. Can "Sea Green" be paired with other colors in the kitchen?

Yes, Sea Green can be paired with other colors in the kitchen. It pairs well with neutral colors like white, gray, and beige, as well as other shades of blue and green. It also looks great with pops of bright colors like yellow or pink.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Susan M
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Stoney5
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
Replies
Views
Cindycooks