• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Scripts Can Overcome Common Booking Obstacles for Home Shows?

In summary, the author is working on scripts to address common booking obstacles and would like to hear what you all say during your shows to address the common concerns. Hard Economic Times - Hosts should save money and invite everyone who eats to a party. Don't Know Enough People - Inviting everyone who eats is a great way to build community. Too Busy - The author suggests addressing the objection before it comes up.
Liquid Sky
I am working on scripts to use to address common booking obstacles and would like to hear what you all say during your shows to address the common concerns. Here's a few that I have come up with thus far:

Hard Economic Times
Your friends will find value in learning how to put meals on the table for themselves and their family quicker, cheaper and healthier than it is to
go thru the local fast food joint drive thru. We all know how expensive
fast food is becoming these days and we have absolutely NO CLUE all the
junk they put into those foods.

Don't Know Enough People
You know, my hosts have it so easy when it comes to inviting people to a
Pampered Chef party. You ready to hear the secret? All you do is invite
EVERYONE WHO EATS! No really, it’s THAT simple!

Too Busy (NOT original -- took from Tammy Stanley's exerpt in Direct Selling Power book)
A) I want to thank everyone for coming tonight. We all seem so busy these days, and I think one of the most positive things about a home party like this is that it gives us a chance to build a sense of community with our friends, family and acquaintances. When we feel a part of a community, we feel good about ourselves and we increase our capacity to get through some of life’s challenges.

B) I like all my hosts to save time and money. That is why I suggest exactly what our hostess has done tonight – a bowl of pretzels and a bowl of chocolate candies alongside a favorite beverage. Hosting a party really is simple because your friends care most about getting together and socializing.

There are other common obstacles I want to address during my demos and I am trying to work on what to say.

1. Home/kitchen is too small
2. No one will want to buy/friends have no $$
3. Just moved here and don't know anyone.

I am sure there are way more obstacles and I can't think of them right now. I'd LOVE to hear what you guys experience and what you SAY during your demo :)

Home too small - Well, you can tweak this to use it. I had a hostess who was so excited to have a consultant willing to drive to her small town (she lives almost an hour east of Portland), that she invited 50 people to her show. 25 people showed up. She lives in a single-wide mobile home! There is no such thing as too small. And, her sister is signing up to be a consultant!

I've been listening to Tammy Stanley's CD's and she has some excellent points about objections. I think what I've learned the most is to not try so hard to convince people it's not an objection, but to let the person know that you've heard and understand the objection, and to work with the person to find a solution.

So...if someone says "My kitchen is to small"....not to just give them a pat answer "Oh, I can do a show anywhere"...but repeat back to them in empathy..."So, you're not sure you can host because you feel like you wouldn't have enough space? I can understand that concern. Do you think, that if we could find a solution to this issue, that you would be interested in hosting?"

And then work with the host to find a solution - does she have a deck or a patio? Does she have seating in her living room or family room?, etc....

Yes, I've also been listening to Tammy.

Another thing you can do (at a show at least) is address the objection before it comes up. For example, if the current host has a fabulous kitchen, talk about how beautiful it is and how usually your demos are standing room only.

Home too small? A friend is having her show next month but also considering doing a second show for more friends to come!

1. How can I overcome the objection of not having enough time to host a Pampered Chef party?

One way to overcome this objection is to offer a quick and easy party option, such as a catalog or virtual party. You can also emphasize the benefits of hosting a party, such as earning free products and having a fun night with friends.

2. What is the best way to handle the objection of already having too many kitchen gadgets?

To address this concern, you can emphasize the quality and versatility of Pampered Chef products. You can also offer suggestions for specific products that can replace multiple gadgets and save space in the kitchen.

3. How can I get people to commit to a specific party date?

One effective way to secure a party date is to offer a hostess incentive for booking on a specific date. You can also emphasize the importance of booking early to reserve a preferred date and time.

4. What should I do if someone is hesitant to invite their friends to a party?

If someone is hesitant to invite their friends, you can offer to help them create an invitation list or provide tips for making the party more appealing to their specific group of friends. You can also offer to bring a few extra guests yourself to help get the party started.

5. How can I overcome the objection of not wanting to spend money at a party?

To address this concern, you can emphasize the value and quality of Pampered Chef products and offer to show how to make multiple dishes with just one product. You can also offer to host a budget-friendly party, such as a potluck or recipe swap party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lindsaym
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mamadugan
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
Replies