• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Score Big Savings with Our June Specials - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, Pampered Chef is offering June specials including discounts on select kitchen tools and cookware sets, as well as free gifts with purchase. These specials are only available for the month of June and cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. Some restrictions may apply to certain products included in the specials. To take advantage of the specials, visit the Pampered Chef website or contact a local consultant. The discounts and free gifts will be automatically applied at checkout.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
I was on CC and found this. I think the specials are cool and wonder if they're going to keep them like that for the rest of the year. I think that I can get people to book a show just to get the Chillzanne pieces!!

What do you think?

Attachments

• gs_09jun.pdf
    208.8 KB · Views: 203
  • gs_09jun.pdf
    208.8 KB · Views: 211
  • hs_09jun.pdf
    152.5 KB · Views: 228
  • hs_09jun.pdf
    152.5 KB · Views: 203
I like the guest special! The host special is cool too! I can't believe they're giving away Chillzanne!

DebbieJ said:
I like the guest special! The host special is cool too! I can't believe they're giving away Chillzanne!

no wonder we haven't seen it on the outlet

I would have thought they would've put them on the outlet. The could have made a killing!

I agree!! :)

It's still too soon for them to be on the outlet. I believe they said no sooner than 18 months after something leaves the line. Remember when they put the cranberry scrapers on just a month or so after they discontinued them? There was a huge uproar - how can we sell especially at end of season if it's going to be on the outlet the next month? - well they listened and pulled them.

HO is doing everything they can to help us with our businesses. They know how popular the chillzanne was! Someone was brilliant!! Doing this with such a popular item can be way more helpful to us than the outlet would be.

Related to Score Big Savings with Our June Specials - Limited Time Offer!

1. What are the June specials being offered by Pampered Chef?

The June specials being offered by Pampered Chef include discounts on select kitchen tools and cookware sets, as well as free gifts with purchase.

2. How long will the June specials be available?

The June specials are a limited time offer and will only be available for the month of June. Make sure to take advantage of them before they expire!

3. Can I combine the June specials with other promotions or discounts?

No, the June specials cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. They are only valid on their own and cannot be used in conjunction with other offers.

4. Are there any restrictions on the June specials?

Yes, there may be restrictions on certain products included in the June specials. Make sure to read the details of each offer carefully to see if any restrictions apply.

5. How can I take advantage of the June specials?

To take advantage of the June specials, simply visit the Pampered Chef website or contact your local consultant. The discounts and free gifts will automatically be applied at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies