• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Score Big Savings: Oct-March Bargain Hunting Tips

In summary, the conversation is about special flyers for October, November, and December that are available on Joy's newsletter website, tastytidbits.net. The flyers were recently updated and can be found on a specific page on the website. Some members had trouble finding them and requested to be notified via email when updates are available. Joy explained that she doesn't want to overwhelm subscribers with emails and suggests checking the blog or emailing her directly for updates.
its_me_susan
Has anyone made one yet?

I don't have one, but these specials haven't been announced yet, right?? Does anyone have one with just Oct, November and December??

DYLAB Oct-Dec
gilliandanielle said:
I don't have one, but these specials haven't been announced yet, right?? Does anyone have one with just Oct, November and December??

Here you go, Gillian! Can't take credit for making it but love to share!

Attachments

• DO YOU LOVE A BARGAIN OCT-DEC[1].doc
    443.5 KB · Views: 414
Here are Joy's!!

Attachments

• DYLABOctober06.pdf
    152.5 KB · Views: 378
  • DYLABNovember06.pdf
    130.2 KB · Views: 378
  • DYLABDecember06.pdf
    84.6 KB · Views: 323
Thanks guys!

PamperedChefDebi said:
Here are Joy's!!

I subscribe to Joy's newsletter ~ why haven't I found these? Did she blog-announce these?

Thanks for sharing them!!!

Who is Joyce and how do you get her newsletter? These flyers look awesome!

I didn't have them either and I subscibe with Joy as well!

Bexs50- Joy is a consultant that makes awesome newsletters for a $10 for 6 months. She has samples on her site. www.tastytidbits.net She always has little extras like these flyers and is really nice!!

Hi Ladies!

I just updated dylab this weekend and uploaded them. I did post an announcement on the blog but I didn't email everyone.

I set up www.tastytidbits.net/free_flyers.htm as the page where I will upload the updates each month. That way you can just check there for the new ones :)

Thanks Joy!! I was just going to say that. ;)

thanks Joy

PampChefJoy said:
Hi Ladies!

I just updated dylab this weekend and uploaded them. I did post an announcement on the blog but I didn't email everyone.

I set up www.tastytidbits.net/free_flyers.htm as the page where I will upload the updates each month. That way you can just check there for the new ones :)

Joy would you please email members as soon as you get these "Do you love a bargain" flyers? I am a member and was looking for these - How do we find them again? Blog address please?

Thank you. I LOVE them and your newsletters!

its_me_susan said:
Joy would you please email members as soon as you get these "Do you love a bargain" flyers? I am a member and was looking for these - How do we find them again? Blog address please?

Ok - found the link above (thanks!)

its_me_susan said:

Susan, I try not to inundate all my subscribers with an email with every little change, so you can just keep an eye on the blog at tastytidbitsnews.blogspot.com or email me if you are looking for something in particular.

I have over 500 subscribers and it's a bit tedious to send out multiple emails since I am limited to sending a max of 100 people at a time. Plus some people aren't interested in anything except the newsletter itself. Hope you understand :)

Thanks Joy! I always forget to check your site since I just get my newsletters in my inbox! I will bookmark the link this time, I promise!!

Thanks for the update!

1. What is the "Love a Bargain Oct-March" promotion?

The "Love a Bargain Oct-March" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef that runs from October to March. It features discounted prices on select products and exclusive deals for customers to save money on their purchases.

2. How can I take advantage of the "Love a Bargain Oct-March" promotion?

To take advantage of this promotion, simply shop online or attend a Pampered Chef party during the designated time period. The discounted prices will automatically be applied to eligible products, and you can also earn additional savings through host rewards or with a consultant's help.

3. Can I combine the "Love a Bargain Oct-March" promotion with other offers?

Yes, you can combine this promotion with any other current offers or discounts. However, please note that some exclusions may apply and the discounted prices may not be available for all products.

4. Are all Pampered Chef products included in the "Love a Bargain Oct-March" promotion?

No, not all products are included in this promotion. Only select items are eligible for the discounted prices, and these products will be clearly marked on the website or at a party. However, there is a wide variety of products included, so you're sure to find something you love at a great price.

5. Can I still return or exchange products purchased during the "Love a Bargain Oct-March" promotion?

Yes, you can still return or exchange products purchased during this promotion, as long as they meet the regular return policy guidelines. However, please note that the discounted price may not be refunded or applied to the exchange, and the original price paid will be used for the return or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lacychef
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • chefann
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
Replies