• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Farewell to My Apron: Saying Goodbye After 5 Years

In summary, Ann has decided to hang up her apron and move to south central OK. She is in a good place and misses her friends.
Ann F
Gold Member
After much soul-searching, I've decided to hang up my apron. It's been a satisfying, fulfilling five years, but it's time for me to stop.

I'll miss you guys. Hope to keep up with you via Face Book.

Best wishes to all.

PS--yes, I do have bookings! The business didn't fizzle; I did!

Ann, sorry to see you go. :(

I'm sure your customers will miss you terribly. I hope the best for you as you move forward.

Ann, I'm sorry to hear that. you moved to East Texas right?

Oh Ann I'm sorry to see you go. I understand how/why you feel the way you do. I too am at 5 years this month. I'm a little burnt out as well. I didn't even get excited when the new products arrived. My daughter told me she could tell it has just become a job for me.

I'm not going to give up yet - even though I can if I want to since I said I would do it 5 years when I signed up. I have a new reason to keep going. My Exec. Director just found out she has breast cancer. She will not be able to do any shows so her sales will be a lot smaller. I want to help contribute toward her cluster sales while she is going through treatment. Plus my day job is really slow. I see these as a sign God still wants me to continue.

I wish you the best. Of course you know you can always come back too:)!

Take Care,

So sorry to hear that Ann! I'll still see you on FB and FT though! May God bless your new endeavors!

Ann,

You will be missed here. You've been through so much in the time that we've come to know you and I wish for you lots of wonderful life experiences in the years ahead!

Ann, you have been through a lot--we totally understand! We wish you the best!

Sorry to hear this...take care!!

Sorry to see you leave and I wish you the best!!

Ann you will be missed!

Good luck Ann, we will miss you for sure!

Teresa Lynn said:
Ann, I'm sorry to hear that. you moved to East Texas right?

Yes, Teresa. I thought south central OK was paradise, but I may have been mistaken! Or maybe there's more than one here on earth?

Thanks, all, for your well-wishes and support over this past year. I'm in a good place: nice neighbors, good working conditions, great church, and closer to my kiddos! All I need now are grandchildren! :)

I will miss you! Good luck! See you on FB!

Sorry to see you go, Ann. Best wishes as you move forward...and you never know when you may become excited about it again!

1. What is "Farewell to My Apron: Saying Goodbye After 5 Years" about?

"Farewell to My Apron: Saying Goodbye After 5 Years" is a book written by a former Pampered Chef consultant, sharing her personal journey and experiences as a consultant for 5 years.

2. Is this book only relevant to Pampered Chef consultants?

No, this book can be relatable to anyone who has experienced the challenges and rewards of running their own business. It offers valuable insights and lessons for all entrepreneurs.

3. Are there any tips or advice for consultants looking to leave Pampered Chef?

Yes, the author shares her personal tips and advice on how to gracefully and professionally leave the company, while also reflecting on the lessons and growth she gained during her time as a consultant.

4. Does this book include any recipes or cooking tips?

No, this book focuses more on the author's personal journey and insights, rather than specific recipes or cooking tips. However, it does touch on the unique cooking experiences she had while working with Pampered Chef.

5. Can I purchase this book through Pampered Chef?

No, this book is not available for purchase through Pampered Chef. It can be found online or at various bookstores.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • Kitchen2u
  • General Chat
Replies