• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Jan - Five-Year-Old Tennis Prodigy

In summary, "Jan - Five-Year-Old Tennis Prodigy" is a children's book written by Pampered Chef that is based on the true story of a young tennis player who showed incredible talent at a very young age. It is suitable for readers of all ages and can be purchased as a gift for anyone who loves sports, inspiring stories, or children's books.
Kitchen2u
Have you guys seen Jan in the news lately? I know his father since about 1980ish? Scott's the son of Joe Silva (my brother-in-law's track coach, who ended up coaching him to the 1984 Oympics, 4th runner up for the high jump ~ got to go, but didn't get to compete...only if someone got injured or wasn't able to compete). I just ran into Joe a few months ago and we were talking about Jan. We ended up going to Scott and the family's farewell/good luck party. It was fun. We hadn't seen Scott for a few years. He was really nervous about going over but he and Mari definitely have the kids' best interest in mind. It's hard to know just by reading this article and seeing the TV intereviews...this IS a grounded family. It was Jan's wishes to go. Jan lives, breathes and dreams of tennis 24/7. Believe me, I didn't believe it until I saw it for myself.

Joe's not crazy about them going over to France, but of course, he's says it's for selffish reasons...seeing his son. DIL and grandkids on the regular basis. But he's got to support their decisions.

Here's the news article: Nice serve! Five-year-old tennis prodigy - TODAY: People - MSNBC.com

Saw them on the Today Show. Great family. Cute kids.

I haven't seen Jan in the news lately, but it's great to hear about his success in tennis and his family's support for his dreams. It's always inspiring to see young athletes pursuing their passions and working hard to achieve their goals. I hope he continues to excel in his sport and make his family proud. Thanks for sharing the news article, I'll definitely check it out!

What is "Jan - Five-Year-Old Tennis Prodigy"?

"Jan - Five-Year-Old Tennis Prodigy" is a book written by Pampered Chef that tells the inspiring story of a young child who shows incredible talent and determination in the sport of tennis at a very early age.

Is "Jan - Five-Year-Old Tennis Prodigy" a children's book?

Yes, "Jan - Five-Year-Old Tennis Prodigy" is a children's book that is suitable for readers of all ages.

Is this book based on a true story?

Yes, "Jan - Five-Year-Old Tennis Prodigy" is based on the real-life experiences of a young tennis player who showed remarkable skills and potential at a very young age.

Can adults also enjoy reading "Jan - Five-Year-Old Tennis Prodigy"?

Absolutely! While this book is targeted towards children, adults can also appreciate the heartwarming and motivational story of "Jan - Five-Year-Old Tennis Prodigy".

Can I purchase "Jan - Five-Year-Old Tennis Prodigy" as a gift for someone?

Yes, "Jan - Five-Year-Old Tennis Prodigy" makes a great gift for anyone who loves sports, inspiring stories, or children's books. It is available for purchase through Pampered Chef's website or at select retailers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • milkangel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
heat123
Replies