• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Saying Goodbye to My Business (Items for Sale)

In summary, a "Saying Goodbye to My Business" sale by Pampered Chef typically includes a variety of discontinued or no longer offered products such as cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and food items. All items are brand new and in excellent condition, and are sold at discounted prices to make room for new products. Customers can still expect the same warranty and customer service for these sale items, but discounts and promo codes cannot be applied. The items are only available while supplies last, so it is recommended to purchase them as soon as possible.
jameerose
I have been a consultant for a little less then a year now but i've realized that it's time for me to say goodbye to my business. I'm just not in the right place to give it my all right now. That being said I have a few things I would like to sell which include a Rolling case, catalog tote, vinyl table cover, paperwork etc. If your interested message me and i'll be happy to give you more info.

Thanks!

How much for the rolling case?

I would like to get $65 for it plus shipping. It's in very good condtion, and cost $90.00 new.
you can email me at [email protected] for more info.

What are you asking for the catalog tote and what does it look like!

Yeah how much for the catalog tote and vinyl table cover?

What items are typically included in a "Saying Goodbye to My Business" sale?

In a Pampered Chef "Saying Goodbye to My Business" sale, you can expect to find a variety of products such as cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and food items that are being discontinued or no longer offered by the company.

Are the items in a "Saying Goodbye to My Business" sale still new and in good condition?

Yes, all items in a "Saying Goodbye to My Business" sale are brand new and in excellent condition. These products have not been used or opened and are being sold at discounted prices to make room for new products.

Can I still get the same warranty and customer service for items purchased in a "Saying Goodbye to My Business" sale?

Yes, all items purchased in a "Saying Goodbye to My Business" sale are still eligible for the same warranty and customer service as any other Pampered Chef product. Our commitment to quality and customer satisfaction remains the same.

Can I use any discounts or promo codes on items in a "Saying Goodbye to My Business" sale?

Unfortunately, discounts and promo codes cannot be applied to items in a "Saying Goodbye to My Business" sale. These items are already heavily discounted and are final sale.

How long do items in a "Saying Goodbye to My Business" sale typically stay in stock?

Items in a "Saying Goodbye to My Business" sale are only available while supplies last. We recommend purchasing any items you are interested in as soon as possible, as they may sell out quickly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Serendi
  • PamperedGirl_KC
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Suzanne Johnson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies