• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Saw This Recipe Listed in Another Post

In summary, "Saw This Recipe Listed in Another Post" is a phrase that indicates the recipe being referenced was mentioned in a different post, either on a social media platform or a blog. If the recipe was mentioned in the post, it is likely that there is a link or instructions on how to access it. We cannot guarantee that the recipe from the other post is from Pampered Chef, but we offer a wide variety of recipes on our website and in our cookbooks. The recipe may suggest the use of Pampered Chef tools or products for optimal results, but they are not required. To share your experience with this recipe, you can comment on the post, post about it on your own social media platforms, or leave a review
byrd1956
Gold Member
potato primavera bites
anyone have the recipe?

It is in the current Season's Best if you have on handy.

if you search the files, there is a version with real potatoes. I am not a fan of instant or flake potatoes and adapted the recipe for real potatoes. You can find it by searching for "potato"

Thank you!

Hi there! I would be happy to share the recipe for potato primavera bites with you. Here's what you'll need:

Ingredients:
- 1 lb baby potatoes
- 1 cup chopped bell peppers (any color)
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- 1 cup chopped yellow squash
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese

Instructions:
1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
2. Cut the baby potatoes into halves or quarters, depending on their size. Place them in a large mixing bowl.
3. Add the chopped bell peppers, zucchini, yellow squash, and red onion to the bowl with the potatoes.
4. Drizzle olive oil over the vegetables and toss to coat evenly.
5. Season with garlic powder, dried oregano, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
6. Spread the vegetable mixture onto a baking sheet in a single layer.
7. Roast in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the potatoes are fork-tender.
8. Sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese over the vegetables and return to the oven for an additional 5 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and slightly golden.
9. Serve as a side dish or appetizer and enjoy your delicious potato primavera bites!

I hope you enjoy this recipe. Let me know if you have any questions or need any other recipe recommendations. Happy cooking!

Related to Saw This Recipe Listed in Another Post

1. What does "Saw This Recipe Listed in Another Post" mean?

"Saw This Recipe Listed in Another Post" is a phrase that indicates the recipe being referenced was mentioned in a different post, either on a social media platform or a blog.

2. Can I find the recipe from the other post mentioned?

Yes, if the recipe was mentioned in the post, it is likely that there is a link or instructions on how to access it.

3. Is this recipe from Pampered Chef?

We cannot guarantee that the recipe from the other post is from Pampered Chef. However, we do offer a wide variety of recipes on our website and in our cookbooks.

4. Will this recipe require any special tools or products from Pampered Chef?

It depends on the recipe. Some recipes may suggest the use of Pampered Chef tools or products for optimal results, but they are not required.

5. How can I share my own experience with this recipe listed in another post?

You can share your experience by commenting on the post or by posting about it on your own social media platforms. We also encourage you to leave a review on our website if you try the recipe with Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchef2006
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pchef2006
  • sueleeskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • kam