• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Saw the Movie Enchanted Today - Adorable!!

In summary, "Enchanted" is a family-friendly musical fantasy film about a fairy tale princess named Giselle who is banished from her kingdom and ends up in modern day New York City. It stars Amy Adams, Patrick Dempsey, James Marsden, Susan Sarandon, and Idina Menzel. The movie is rated PG and has no inappropriate content. It is not based on a book, but draws inspiration from classic Disney fairy tales.
Gina M
Gold Member
I went and saw this today with my 6 1/2 year old daughter - it is adorable! And I'm not just talking about Patrick Dempsey:) A very sweet movie with good music and a very charming princess - totally recommend this one!

I loved it too!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see it again.

I absolutly loved it even my 6 yr old son really enjoyed it.

I thought it was cute too but we saw it at the drive-in and the fog rolled in really bad and could barely see the screen! I will have to see it again when it comes out on dvd.

I saw it with my 15 yr old daughter and 12 yr old son and they both loved it. It's a good family movie!

I went with my four year old daughter and my 13 year old daughter. We all just loved the movie. We felt so happy when we left the theater!

Lisa

My girls & I loved it too!:thumbup: We'll definately be buying it.

We saw it too and loved it. I took my 6 yr. daughter, my 8 yr. son and my 13 year old neice. It was great.

Related to Saw the Movie Enchanted Today - Adorable!!

What is the movie "Enchanted" about?

The movie "Enchanted" follows the story of a fairy tale princess named Giselle who is banished from her kingdom by an evil queen and ends up in modern day New York City. She must navigate this strange new world with the help of a cynical divorce lawyer and ultimately learns the true meaning of love.

Who stars in "Enchanted"?

The movie stars Amy Adams as Giselle, Patrick Dempsey as the divorce lawyer Robert, and James Marsden as Prince Edward. Other notable actors include Susan Sarandon as the evil queen and Idina Menzel as Robert's girlfriend.

Is "Enchanted" suitable for children?

Yes, "Enchanted" is rated PG and is suitable for children. It is a family-friendly movie with no inappropriate content.

Is "Enchanted" a musical?

Yes, "Enchanted" features several musical numbers and is considered a musical fantasy film. The songs were written by Alan Menken and Stephen Schwartz.

Is "Enchanted" based on a book?

No, "Enchanted" is an original screenplay written by Bill Kelly. However, it does draw inspiration from various classic Disney fairy tales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
LibrarianChef
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • chefann
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva