• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Save 40-60% on In-Stock Items Tomorrow | Limited Time Sale at

In summary, this is a limited time sale for select in-stock items from the Pampered Chef catalog. The sale lasts for one day and offers savings of 40-60% off the regular retail price. Other discounts or promotions cannot be combined with the sale prices and items can be purchased online through the website or a consultant. Make sure to take advantage of the savings before the sale ends!
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
So, tomorrow I'm selling lots of my in-stock items (really, who needs 4 crinkle cutters?) for 40-60% off. I sent out the invites to my email list and mentioned it on FaceBook.

I have had current consultants email me about getting a list...I am doing this for my customers first and then will email them a list after the sale tomorrow, but I don't even have a list yet - I have a pile on a table!

Anyhoo, what is weird is I had a current (new) consultant - who should have signed with me...another long story - email me to ask if I had any stoneware. I live in IDAHO. To ship stoneware would cost more than to get it at the 20% off consultant price...heck, have your own show and get it free! Are people really that dense?

Just venting that people don't think!

Okay, break over - back to digging out all the free and discounted stuff I have been holding onto! I have to pay for my $630 flight to NC somehow...

Good Luck! Good way to create interest and hoepfully even get some bookings out of it.

I already have people emailing me for specific items - luckily they are items that I don't have and that happen to be host specials in July and August! Just booked an August double show - Mother and Daughter both want cookware and are going to do the show at the same time each with their own guest lists!

Kate, this is a great idea... I am going to steal... ahhmmm borrow it and use it after conference!

What items are included in the sale?

The sale includes select in-stock items from the Pampered Chef catalog. These items may vary and change from sale to sale.

How long does the sale last?

This is a limited time sale and will only last for one day. Make sure to take advantage of the savings while you can!

How much can I expect to save?

The savings range from 40-60% off the regular retail price of the items included in the sale. This is a great opportunity to stock up on your favorite Pampered Chef products or try something new at a discounted price.

Can I use other discounts or promotions during the sale?

No, the sale prices cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Only the specified in-stock items will be eligible for the discounted prices.

Can I purchase items online for the sale?

Yes, you can purchase sale items online through our website or through your Pampered Chef consultant. Keep in mind that the sale is only available for one day, so make sure to place your order before the sale ends.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • chefmeg
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pc ri lisa
  • brodys_mama
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies