• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Promotion to Future Director Eligible for a $100 Leadership Summit Discount?

In summary, to save $100.00 on registration for Pampered Chef, you can use the code SAVE100 at checkout. There is no limit to how many times you can use the code, but it can only be applied to one registration at a time. It cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions and is only available for a limited time, depending on the specific end date of the promotion. The SAVE100 code can be used for any type of registration for Pampered Chef events, but cannot be applied to any other purchases or fees associated with the event.
PCGINA
Gold Member
OK - I have a question regarding the following that appears in WB - 11/27/07:

Wahoo! Promote to Future Director and Get $100 off Leadership Registration Meet the qualifications to promote to Future Director by Jan. 1 and you'll receive $100 off the Leadership Summit 2008 registration cost. That's half the price of early bird registration! All you need is two recruits.

I have a gal asking me and I am not sure of the answer:confused:

If she just promoted to FD and is already registered to go to Leadership, how is she still eligible for $$$? It doesn't really say in the blurp in WB?

WB simply states - meet qualifications to promote to FD by Jan.1, however, HO just took out her $$ and it was $200.00 - no discount. Do you think this will be a reimbusrement??

Curious??

I would have her call HO. If she promoted in December she should be eligible for the promotion.

HO ExplainOK - I can't believe I got through to HO with only a 5 minute hold!!

Here's the scoop.

It doesn't say in in Weekly Bites -- BUT-- the $100.00 off Leadership registration only applies to those who had their 2nd recruit submit their contract on or after November 27th - the date of the WB announcement of $100.00 off...

"Rich" @ HO said they have had lots of calls on this topic....

1. How can I save $100.00 on registration for Pampered Chef?

To save $100.00 on registration for Pampered Chef, you can take advantage of our current promotion. Simply use the code SAVE100 at checkout and the discount will be applied to your registration fee.

2. Is there a limit to how many times I can use the SAVE100 code?

No, there is no limit to how many times you can use the SAVE100 code. However, it can only be used for one registration at a time. If you are registering multiple people, you will need to complete separate transactions to apply the discount to each registration.

3. Can I combine the SAVE100 code with other discounts or promotions?

Unfortunately, the SAVE100 code cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. It can only be used on the registration fee and cannot be applied to any other purchases.

4. When does the SAVE100 promotion end?

The SAVE100 promotion is only available for a limited time. Please check the details of the promotion to see the specific end date. Once the promotion has ended, the SAVE100 code will no longer be valid.

5. Can I use the SAVE100 code for any type of registration?

Yes, the SAVE100 code can be used for any type of registration for Pampered Chef events or conferences. This includes both virtual and in-person events. However, it cannot be used for any other purchases or fees associated with the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • pamperedposey
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Addie4TLC
  • chefann